The best trading system i have proven - Page 11
Page 11 of 301 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: The best trading system i have proven

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    It is bad for traders to think that everything that is working for their friend s or the traders they knwo will differently work for them, this is part of the reason why i do not let anything i see borders me the more. I will try my own style with the indicator or strategy i know that make same a trader my things might be so different at times.
    We have to test every thing before use it in real trading account, we can get good advantage from other trading analysis in our trading but without any proper idea and knowledge of it we should not try to adopt that in trading. First of all we should test it in demo trading account and only after that few months of result we should start to work with that in real account.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    We have to test every thing before use it in real trading account, we can get good advantage from other trading analysis in our trading but without any proper idea and knowledge of it we should not try to adopt that in trading. First of all we should test it in demo trading account and only after that few months of result we should start to work with that in real account.
    It is the reason why traders are working with the demo to make sure they have the strategy which will not cause them to lose in the market, and this should be the strategy which gets traders to understand the market and make money with what they know there. You will take time before you can get this done in the way you will ever liked.

- - - Updated - - -

It is the reason why traders are working with the demo to make sure they have the strategy which will not cause them to lose in the market, and this should be the strategy which gets traders to understand the market and make money with what they know there. You will take time before you can get this done in the way you will ever liked.

I have no doubt, if we have learned and practiced on the demo account, then we will have a better working strategy. There are ways which we will learn and master a strategy and we will have it work for us perfectly, so I am not disputing the possibility of having a better best strategy, but it all depend on the trader.

Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    I have no doubt, if we have learned and practiced on the demo account, then we will have a better working strategy. There are ways which we will learn and master a strategy and we will have it work for us perfectly, so I am not disputing the possibility of having a better best strategy, but it all depend on the trader.
    You have understood it rightly sir you have to learn first. You have to do some hard work. You have to study a lot and have to learn a lot about Forex trade. You have to do a lot of demo trade for practice. You have to know how the indicators work and have to make a strategy for your working.

Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Life itself is about concentrating on what we have and make the best use of it. So a trader should concentrate on his own trading methods and the experience he gets so that he can find ways to improve it. We should simply adopt the methods that are working productively for us, and try to fix the mistakes and issues that is leading us to losses. Certain rules have to be set to maintain our trading remain sensible.
    The productivity of our trading system will increse time to time because we have to do regularly so many changes and new innovations in our trading system so that nothing is very easy to earn money in forex. But after getting the right system of trading you would able to earn good productivity in your trading business automatically. The simplycity of our trading methods would also depend upon our experience and discipline.

Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    The productivity of our trading system will increse time to time because we have to do regularly so many changes and new innovations in our trading system so that nothing is very easy to earn money in forex. But after getting the right system of trading you would able to earn good productivity in your trading business automatically. The simplycity of our trading methods would also depend upon our experience and discipline.
    Our trading system will improve day by day because we get new experience and learn new things. Trading in forex without having proper and correct knowledge about it can lead a trader toward huge loss. Also a good strategy about trade and a good money management is equally important.

Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulKartik View Post
    Our trading system will improve day by day because we get new experience and learn new things. Trading in forex without having proper and correct knowledge about it can lead a trader toward huge loss. Also a good strategy about trade and a good money management is equally important.
    The main concept of doing this business is that here if you are more experienced then you can do better trading. There is no chance that newbies will directly achieve success for themselves from this business. Even if a newbie doubled his demo account in an hour it does not mean he can earn with real account also.

Yes, it is very good if we test a trading strategy first before we use it in our real trading account. It is very important to back test the system at least 1-2 years using history data to know whether the system is good or not. So, we will not wasting our time, our energy and our money with bad trading system

Quote Originally Posted by fteenetfx View Post
    The best trading system i have proven
    those works with the use of only the heiken aishi indicator with the drawing of signals as referring option to put with the decision on opening trade position as more different use of system might helps on improving chance to gains with the higher on precision with the manage of evaluation.

If we are looking for the best system then it's good we wake up from sleep and look to generate a good system that will give us a means to make consistent income. We should learn good and develop our skills in this business so we can have the means of making profits. There is no better trader rather than ourselves and its proper we develop in forex.

Page 11 of 301 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast