The best trading system i have proven - Page 103
Page 103 of 301 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 3001

Thread: The best trading system i have proven

Trader
    A trading system which is gives us profit that is best for us and we can prove it when we are earn with that trading system. Every trading system is important in this business because they are really helpful for us to gain the money from this market. If we are use the trend line then this is also a good trading strategy which help traders to make high profit from this market.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Batavia View Post
    learn from any mistakes are good things and we can take any lesson from there, i know many of us is ignored this point and only want to trade and have a good result and forget that mistake but the next time his repeat again the same mistake, as traders we learn from our experience and try to fix that mistake and not repeat again.
    If we are miss the learning point then we will never get income from forex trading. Our every day learning is really important for us in this business and that is the only thing which lead us towards the success in this business. If we are work in forex trading with our own skills then we will always make profit in this business but if we are depend on other things like indicators or other analysis then we will never earn profit from this market.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Wechs View Post
    If we are miss the learning point then we will never get income from forex trading. Our every day learning is really important for us in this business and that is the only thing which lead us towards the success in this business. If we are work in forex trading with our own skills then we will always make profit in this business but if we are depend on other things like indicators or other analysis then we will never earn profit from this market.
    One has to know that the learning though will not be forever, so it has to be taken on a very serious aspect while we get to master the way we are trading. I have a lot of experience from my price action trading, that way one significant thing I have learned is that trading strategy will always take a whole lot of months of practice before we start seeing it function for us.

Quote Originally Posted by andry009 View Post
    strategy that you share simple and good, I will try it in demo trading first so that I can better understand and able to catch the signal properly because sometimes a good strategy for other traders is not necessarily good for us because a lot of other factors that influence, such as the amount of margin and trading risk taken, but I always believe if we use any strategy with good money management and discipline then we can trade better and we get good results.
    You should try it on the demo account and then give it some real good time before you expect any thing good and positive because you will first get to have the bad experience when making use of it, but then you don't have to relent, you need to keep on learning and developing your skills and you will have it work for you some days.

Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    A trading system which is gives us profit that is best for us and we can prove it when we are earn with that trading system. Every trading system is important in this business because they are really helpful for us to gain the money from this market. If we are use the trend line then this is also a good trading strategy which help traders to make high profit from this market.
    With what you have expressed here, i can only denote that you are not in support of the best trading strategy in overall, you support the fact that best strategies is in the hands of the user, it depends on how the user uses it, that will determine if it would be the best personally for him or not. I so much support this view.

Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    With what you have expressed here, i can only denote that you are not in support of the best trading strategy in overall, you support the fact that best strategies is in the hands of the user, it depends on how the user uses it, that will determine if it would be the best personally for him or not. I so much support this view.
    That is the way it has been, because with the best of trading strategy, it can not work generally because it is the trader that has to learn it and then have it work for them as the best trading strategy. My trading experience has made me know that I can make money with the use of the strategy I learned and have my appropriate discipline towards it.

I don't have the best strategy for now, things are not moving fine but I know that if I don't give up on learning, if I should keep on learning and being able to understand the market. I should be able to have the best strategy with time. No one can become successful in this business unless they have been able to have the while best skills it takes. Trading in forex is all about discipline and adequate skills.

We have the opportunity to keep on learning and then be able to build a good trading strategy, we can have a lot of trading strategy but, choosing one and been able to learn about it much better will increase our earning. Furthermore, a good trading strategy will be able to work on any pairs we want to trade with.

Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    We have the opportunity to keep on learning and then be able to build a good trading strategy, we can have a lot of trading strategy but, choosing one and been able to learn about it much better will increase our earning. Furthermore, a good trading strategy will be able to work on any pairs we want to trade with.
    If we keep on learning we will surely have what it takes to work out on a system that will help us to earn good in forex. Having the right system is important and with the best strategy there is high chances for us to improve in this very trade. There are tons of good opportunity for us to improve in forex and with steady learning, we can build a profitable system that would work out for us and give us great time to earn in the right time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    If we keep on learning we will surely have what it takes to work out on a system that will help us to earn good in forex. Having the right system is important and with the best strategy there is high chances for us to improve in this very trade. There are tons of good opportunity for us to improve in forex and with steady learning, we can build a profitable system that would work out for us and give us great time to earn in the right time.
    i think its not easy to make success here we have good learning and understanding to make our own trading system that can be cause of profit i think a trader can be successful when they able to make their own trading system and work more harder with it is just our learning and experience that make us winner here.

Page 103 of 301 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203 ... LastLast