The best trading system i have proven - Page 101
Page 101 of 301 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3001

Thread: The best trading system i have proven

  1. #1001
    Trader
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    5,282
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Queen View Post
    to understand a strategy before we can use it to trade we must struggling to get all things done so later when we know deep knowledge about it we can use it later. without struggling i do not think we can understand it well since strategies in forex trading not all easy to work with and required specific efforts and time spend. some which has simple rules can be learned faster while others which has more complicated rules would be harder to learn and require longer time.
    Most importantly, we need to learn from the failure as well, in fact that seems to be the important one that has to be known, because when you ain't stable and always wanting to drop your strategy because you loss, then you will keep on losing your money. Best trading strategy I have learned and understand is the use of moving average.

  2. #1002
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    8,220
    I have spend a lot of time on the market learning on how to trade with price action, I got to become better when I was able to know that I can trade and make money with the use of just support and resistance, so I did learned so well on how to make analysis with support and resistance and that I got to prove too on demo. See, in as much as we are willing to learn, we will surely make profits.

  3. #1003
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    I have spend a lot of time on the market learning on how to trade with price action, I got to become better when I was able to know that I can trade and make money with the use of just support and resistance, so I did learned so well on how to make analysis with support and resistance and that I got to prove too on demo. See, in as much as we are willing to learn, we will surely make profits.
    The learning is always consistent and in that case we get to learn better and improve. In a nutshell, I am using the candle stick and bollinger band, I also did made a lot of mistakes but experience has always got me to the right learning path and directions. Using the daily time frame is my strength with my trading strategy.

  4. #1004
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,184
    Every system is good for our trading business but first we can understand and know that properly use it. If we understand these thing then we can easily set many trade in one time and it is our luck we can make profit or loss from our trade in the forex market. I thing forex business is only depend upon our luck. Without luck we cannot make profit from our trade.

  5. #1005
    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaib View Post
    Every system is good for our trading business but first we can understand and know that properly use it. If we understand these thing then we can easily set many trade in one time and it is our luck we can make profit or loss from our trade in the forex market. I thing forex business is only depend upon our luck. Without luck we cannot make profit from our trade.
    Because obviously we are just one trader, we need to make sure that one trading strategy is what we are learning and making use of. Because when we are making use of just more than one then we will loss. I am learning differently now and trying to make sure that I have a good trading strategy that I can make use of when trading. Because I have lost in the past. I think price action with candles seems to be the best so far.

  6. #1006
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    8,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    Because obviously we are just one trader, we need to make sure that one trading strategy is what we are learning and making use of. Because when we are making use of just more than one then we will loss. I am learning differently now and trying to make sure that I have a good trading strategy that I can make use of when trading. Because I have lost in the past. I think price action with candles seems to be the best so far.
    I am not in favor to trade with 1 strategy because this is a risky market and we have to learn about them with learning properly and will gain success only when we have a good trade system behind , so multiple trading strategies if we have then the process of working is easy and we should make trade with them in very simple way and we can earn well also .

  7. #1007
    Quote Originally Posted by melan View Post
    I am not in favor to trade with 1 strategy because this is a risky market and we have to learn about them with learning properly and will gain success only when we have a good trade system behind , so multiple trading strategies if we have then the process of working is easy and we should make trade with them in very simple way and we can earn well also .
    I instead see it as being more risky when a trader tends to trade with different trading strategies at the same time. Due to there could be that possibility of being confused and then making the wrong trading decisions. I always will advice traders that they should learn on know how to trade with just one trading strategy first, when they have gotten it right, I think then they can expand.

  8. #1008
    Trader Batavia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Batavia City
    Posts
    3,329
    Quote Originally Posted by Real View Post
    Most importantly, we need to learn from the failure as well, in fact that seems to be the important one that has to be known, because when you ain't stable and always wanting to drop your strategy because you loss, then you will keep on losing your money. Best trading strategy I have learned and understand is the use of moving average.
    to learn from failure and of any mistakes has been made you need a journal trading it can help you to correction your historical trading it can help you find your mistakes, very important for trader to take a lesson from any trading has been passed. cause we are trader we learn from our experience

  9. #1009
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    8,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Batavia View Post
    to learn from failure and of any mistakes has been made you need a journal trading it can help you to correction your historical trading it can help you find your mistakes, very important for trader to take a lesson from any trading has been passed. cause we are trader we learn from our experience
    We must have a good think about control our trading because if we see that we are face failure we have to identify the reason because may be we have bad behavior or our strategy is not perfect it is possible on when we trade with good and thinkful mind get solution and will use in trade in most useful way .

  10. #1010
    Trader
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    2,641
    Quote Originally Posted by Batavia View Post
    to learn from failure and of any mistakes has been made you need a journal trading it can help you to correction your historical trading it can help you find your mistakes, very important for trader to take a lesson from any trading has been passed. cause we are trader we learn from our experience
    Its right that when we are making mistakes then we are learn a lot of things in this business because we are learn from our mistakes. That is reason if we are use the demo trading as real trading account then we are learn many things in demo trading which are help us in our real trading and in this way we are also safe our real trading account from any big losses in our trading.

Page 101 of 301 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •