The Importance of Market Session For Intraday Traders! - Page 112
Page 112 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1213

Thread: The Importance of Market Session For Intraday Traders!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 2

The Importance of Market Session For Intraday Traders!

I just want to share my opinion regarding different market conditions, as we all know there are 3 major market in Forex, these are the Asian,Europe/London and the US. Intraday traders must be aware how market behave when this market open because it can turn your winning trade into a losing trade or a good trade setup into a bad entry setup, this is more important for intraday strategy where you are just looking for 20 to 50 pips profits and using a tight stop. If you notice, most of the time their are always sudden movement(between 20-50pips) within the first 3 hours when each of these market open, the reason for this is that there are new traders and banks comes in that can drive prices to new level and direction. A technically good trade setup in the Asian market can be easily reverse in the London or US market. So in creating an effective intraday strategy it is important that we always consider such conditions rather than blindly follow our indicators. Intraday traders can minimize losing trades or capture more pips in their trading if they are aware and consider this conditions seriously during trading.

Good luck to all and happy pip hunting!

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    Market sessions gives you an idea whether you should be trading or waiting, sometimes if we trade around a market session that is unfavorable, we would automatically get a loss, a scalper cannot trade during the night period which might be when the Asian session has started because many traders are sleeping and won't want to trade hence there will be lower volume.
    Yes, market session gives the idea how to trade in market. Usually Asia session is very calm as there is low liquidity. But sometimes big events happen during low liquidity and market moves a lot of pips. But mainly all traders like to trade during London and USA sessions as there is high liquidity and forex market makes big movements.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Sometimes i find it amazing when the market tend to move at a high pips in a particular time why some becomes very slow then i use to think that something is wrong with the pairs until i realise that its different market session and they open and close at different time. Market tend to move faster when it open and a proper understanding of this can be an opportunity for traders to take advantage of trade votility and also service as a signal not to take trade at the closing session no matter the entry signal because it may turn out a fail trade when the market opens.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 28
    @osas
    and also in the closing session there were too many widening spreads, and also a gap that could trigger a stop loss, or even take profit but not profit, because the spread of a spread was too high, at the opening of the market trying to tell more moves in the opening session whether up or down and usually after this process the volume increases.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Market behavior and volatility is changing all the time and we can not trade with same strategy all the time.with changing trading sessions we need to change our style and trading strategies because we can earn by trading according to market requirements.forex online trading is more profitable during high volatility and i really like high volatility.i like to trade in london and newyork sessions.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44
    Given: 55
    Well, in session trading, I think we should know that it is all about volatility and it has been known that the London session is when that volatility is always on the high, but then again, the main thing I think we should be looking towards is on how good we can make analysis, because out ability to make good strong analysis determines how much successful we can become.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    Well, in session trading, I think we should know that it is all about volatility and it has been known that the London session is when that volatility is always on the high, but then again, the main thing I think we should be looking towards is on how good we can make analysis, because out ability to make good strong analysis determines how much successful we can become.
    While trading with live market,we need to have multiple skills and must analyse the market properly.trading sessions have great importance for a trader because market don't have same behavior all the time,it keeps changing its attitude and we need to keep an eye on market circumstances and must learn about different trading sessions in order to trade in more effective manner.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I agree with your opinion. Forex market moves ups or downs in four trading sessions. It becomes more volatile when two sessions overlap. This is the perfect time for trading. Most important matter is which strategy you follow. If anybody want to make some pips then it's okay but it has risk if you don't have the fundamental. So I'll prefer to hold position as long as fundamental indicates.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    The application of session trading for trader is just a trick there is not same movement we see and direction is also different , when in the market there are lot of buyer and seller we see price moving fast , sometime on the opening of session and close of session there are change in buyer and seller so we see a little volatility , but actual volatility should increase only when we have higher number of buyer of seller at any time .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    Time frame is important but, some traders others has their own way of trading in the market. Which means that with the time frame and whereas you are good with knowing the trading session and then you know when the market is more volatile, in addition with good analysis skills, you will actually get more winning opportunity to your self.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    In live trading we do our trade in right way only if we have enough experience about trade these will help to get success , we need good analysis ability and we must have good managerial skill as well , so we develop our trade plan and make good strategies for work only in that way we achieve success from it .

Not allowed!

Page 112 of 122 FirstFirst ... 1262102108109110111112113114115116 ... LastLast