The Importance of Market Session For Intraday Traders! - Page 5
Page 5 of 126 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: The Importance of Market Session For Intraday Traders!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 2

The Importance of Market Session For Intraday Traders!

I just want to share my opinion regarding different market conditions, as we all know there are 3 major market in Forex, these are the Asian,Europe/London and the US. Intraday traders must be aware how market behave when this market open because it can turn your winning trade into a losing trade or a good trade setup into a bad entry setup, this is more important for intraday strategy where you are just looking for 20 to 50 pips profits and using a tight stop. If you notice, most of the time their are always sudden movement(between 20-50pips) within the first 3 hours when each of these market open, the reason for this is that there are new traders and banks comes in that can drive prices to new level and direction. A technically good trade setup in the Asian market can be easily reverse in the London or US market. So in creating an effective intraday strategy it is important that we always consider such conditions rather than blindly follow our indicators. Intraday traders can minimize losing trades or capture more pips in their trading if they are aware and consider this conditions seriously during trading.

Good luck to all and happy pip hunting!

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 21
    They believe that there are times when the market is more volatile, thus when there is more transaction been made in the market. Well, they might be right, but then at those times, there tend to be higher spread in the market and you know analysis is the key to being a successful trader who can earn from the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    They believe that there are times when the market is more volatile, thus when there is more transaction been made in the market. Well, they might be right, but then at those times, there tend to be higher spread in the market and you know analysis is the key to being a successful trader who can earn from the market.
    yes, that is the approach that they made us see, the market will be volatile at times, and it will not be volatile at times, that is why it is better to take the advantage of the session open to do more of the trading volatility and make some money through ghat.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Well, in my own little view, I know that the intraday traders are doing well with the opening of the new session in the market, but overall, the trader should know that they need more of the trading system that will always be helping them. In this regard, I am sure that trading session is not even the main thing for traders.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 21
    Well, the market session is what I don't really do care about because I have always known that the market will always move when it wants to. Thus I do focus more on the daily signals and the weekly chart to take my decisions and follow the market the right way I should.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    You are very correct because proper understanding of different time zones would help you to know the market active hours and this will help a good forex trader to position himself to get the best trading opportunity.Market is usually active and more volatile during LONDON and NEW YORK market session and this is a good time to look for trading opportunity. I am not fond of trading during Asian session because market is always quiet and ranging

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Yes London and New York are the two most common and popular trading sessions in forex market. The other thing is that we can't do trade according to our choice or timing we have to follow the right sessions to make money because there is no benefit to do trade in those sessions which are very slow regarding the movement that's why people choose London and New York for trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 0
    [lang=ms]what i know the market start active when the london and new york market open it. trader like to wait until that market open and they will start trading forex because when london and new york open the movement of price very active compare to before. if want to trade before it my suggestion on pair yen and australia because it open early than that[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by KB streetboy View Post
    [lang=ms]what i know the market start active when the london and new york market open it. trader like to wait until that market open and they will start trading forex because when london and new york open the movement of price very active compare to before. if want to trade before it my suggestion on pair yen and australia because it open early than that[/lang]
    Yes and during new york and london sessions we have greater opportunities of earning. We need to learn continously since we can never be perfect in this field. even hard liner in forex trading still learning even after years of trading and already successful in this trading world.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by geddam View Post
    Yes and during new york and london sessions we have greater opportunities of earning. We need to learn continously since we can never be perfect in this field. even hard liner in forex trading still learning even after years of trading and already successful in this trading world.
    Of course market patterns can be seen good on London and New York session so much volatility can be seen also so its a good selection to do trade in these two trading sessions I am a long term trader but this is true that most of traders would able to see volatility only in these two sessions so both long term and short term trader will earn money mostly from these two sessions.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by KB streetboy View Post
    Yes these two sessions are very popular in forex trading market due to their market price volatility some day if London session don't have much movement then evening time in New York session movement can be seen in forex this can be also seen due to the high impact fundamental news, for example Non Farm Payroll mostly no movement in London session, but Boom in New York session.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 126 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast