The Importance of Market Session For Intraday Traders! - Page 3
Page 3 of 111 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 1106

Thread: The Importance of Market Session For Intraday Traders!

  1. #1
    Registered user techboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6,958
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 2

    The Importance of Market Session For Intraday Traders!

    I just want to share my opinion regarding different market conditions, as we all know there are 3 major market in Forex, these are the Asian,Europe/London and the US. Intraday traders must be aware how market behave when this market open because it can turn your winning trade into a losing trade or a good trade setup into a bad entry setup, this is more important for intraday strategy where you are just looking for 20 to 50 pips profits and using a tight stop. If you notice, most of the time their are always sudden movement(between 20-50pips) within the first 3 hours when each of these market open, the reason for this is that there are new traders and banks comes in that can drive prices to new level and direction. A technically good trade setup in the Asian market can be easily reverse in the London or US market. So in creating an effective intraday strategy it is important that we always consider such conditions rather than blindly follow our indicators. Intraday traders can minimize losing trades or capture more pips in their trading if they are aware and consider this conditions seriously during trading.

    Good luck to all and happy pip hunting!

    Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

  2. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27,036
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    It meant a lot if we are an intraday trader or scalper because changes can happen during different market sessions, but if we are into 4HR or daily chart for a long term strategy then market sessions wont matter that much.Any indicators or approach can work or fail at any particular trade so being careful in opening trades should be considered all the time.
    Of course, you are having a wise point here sir, it is always about the fast changes in the market at times, and traders has to be careful in what they are doing in order to have the best in the market. Forex traders should be very strong and always be working with the strategy and system that is working best for them. Scalping are good for some traders as well.

    Not allowed!

  3. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    State Himachal Pradesh
    Posts
    9,461
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 322
    Given: 542
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Of course, you are having a wise point here sir, it is always about the fast changes in the market at times, and traders has to be careful in what they are doing in order to have the best in the market. Forex traders should be very strong and always be working with the strategy and system that is working best for them. Scalping are good for some traders as well.
    Scalping is a good trading strategies for all trader's I think the problem is in trading psychology and the lack of trading knowledge could be the other reason of loss too. When they have a good strategy then they don't have the right management, and when management then they don't work with good analysis, we have to fix these issues before focusing on earning.

    Not allowed!

  4. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,851
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Scalping is a good trading strategies for all trader's I think the problem is in trading psychology and the lack of trading knowledge could be the other reason of loss too. When they have a good strategy then they don't have the right management, and when management then they don't work with good analysis, we have to fix these issues before focusing on earning.
    any of the intraday way to trade forex is good. and traders can use the scalping inclusive and make money through the forex business. the scalping is high in value of expertise and traders who find the way to manage it can find the way to make tehir success with it too.

    Not allowed!

  5. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27,036
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    any of the intraday way to trade forex is good. and traders can use the scalping inclusive and make money through the forex business. the scalping is high in value of expertise and traders who find the way to manage it can find the way to make tehir success with it too.
    It is a good one, the intraday way to trade the market are good, but traders who are not used to this might not get the best through it. I know how to trade every of the intraday trading when it comes to their different trading intervals. I know how to trade the long term trading too, it is always about what I see on the trading chart.

    Not allowed!

  6. #25
    Registered user techboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6,958
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is a good one, the intraday way to trade the market are good, but traders who are not used to this might not get the best through it. I know how to trade every of the intraday trading when it comes to their different trading intervals. I know how to trade the long term trading too, it is always about what I see on the trading chart.
    It is true, that trading intraday is much more difficult than trading long term strategy, it is because market is so liquid and it is constantly changing direction every now and then because of different market sessions that happening all around the globe, but if we can only create an effective strategy to use in short term trading then perhaps we can take advantage much with the market.

    Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

  7. #26
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,851
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    It is true, that trading intraday is much more difficult than trading long term strategy, it is because market is so liquid and it is constantly changing direction every now and then because of different market sessions that happening all around the globe, but if we can only create an effective strategy to use in short term trading then perhaps we can take advantage much with the market.
    yes, trades have to be looking at the chart for more time often in the intraday trading, and the long term is not like that. because the looking at the chart is not always a good sign for traders and that can make traders get frustrated or doing analysis every single time.

    Not allowed!

  8. #27
    Registered user techboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6,958
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    yes, trades have to be looking at the chart for more time often in the intraday trading, and the long term is not like that. because the looking at the chart is not always a good sign for traders and that can make traders get frustrated or doing analysis every single time.
    True,in general intraday trading can be frustrating and tiring because we have to keep on looking on the chart to look for trading opportunities , although there are other way to trade in this market without spending too much time looking our chart, perhaps we can only look for trade opportunities on specific market session.

    Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

  9. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,945
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    True,in general intraday trading can be frustrating and tiring because we have to keep on looking on the chart to look for trading opportunities , although there are other way to trade in this market without spending too much time looking our chart, perhaps we can only look for trade opportunities on specific market session.
    Yes we can do that in trading, and can gain money from the market, but there is no doubt in it that there are some good intra day earner's too in forex market and they are making good money consistently, I don't think that any trading system is bad if its pleasing us in our business. Frankly speaking I love both short term and long term trading.

    Not allowed!

  10. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27,036
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    True,in general intraday trading can be frustrating and tiring because we have to keep on looking on the chart to look for trading opportunities , although there are other way to trade in this market without spending too much time looking our chart, perhaps we can only look for trade opportunities on specific market session.
    Well, it is good for traders to be sure of the system they are trading. And many of the intraday trading system are present, and not all of them will be frustrating, it depends on the approach of trader in trading it. With intraday trading system, you can trade and make your success through only three trades for the day, you do not have to look at the chart often in this regard.

    Not allowed!

  11. #30
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    5,561
    Promo (¢)
    1,852
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 30
    I know about the different market sessions around the world according to the time of my country they can be arranged like this . teh Australian session . the Japaneses session . (Tokyo) the European session . the American sessions .Newyork . they can be remarked of activeness of popular currencies at each of them.

    Not allowed!

Page 3 of 111 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •