The Importance of Market Session For Intraday Traders! - Page 106
Page 106 of 114 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1138

Thread: The Importance of Market Session For Intraday Traders!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 2

The Importance of Market Session For Intraday Traders!

I just want to share my opinion regarding different market conditions, as we all know there are 3 major market in Forex, these are the Asian,Europe/London and the US. Intraday traders must be aware how market behave when this market open because it can turn your winning trade into a losing trade or a good trade setup into a bad entry setup, this is more important for intraday strategy where you are just looking for 20 to 50 pips profits and using a tight stop. If you notice, most of the time their are always sudden movement(between 20-50pips) within the first 3 hours when each of these market open, the reason for this is that there are new traders and banks comes in that can drive prices to new level and direction. A technically good trade setup in the Asian market can be easily reverse in the London or US market. So in creating an effective intraday strategy it is important that we always consider such conditions rather than blindly follow our indicators. Intraday traders can minimize losing trades or capture more pips in their trading if they are aware and consider this conditions seriously during trading.

Good luck to all and happy pip hunting!

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 4
    I love trading when there is good volatility on the charts, i can remember that the margin call that came my way happened because I was always trading on the wrong market session, the London session alone is not sufficient to make you money, the new York session is where the real deal happens, so many times I don't bother trading in the morning, I just wait for the right time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by abhil View Post
    Market sessions are too much important for us and use these market sessions this is easy for us earn money and determine the market trend according to the market sessions. We must make strong and powerful trading plans because without planning this is never easy for traders to earn money from this business that is reason we must need the knowledge about the market sessions are earn money from this business.
    The importance of the market sessions can not be overemphasised by traders, the market sessions are good to the extent that they are the ones which is making the market to move the way we are seeing it during the high volatile movements. Without such high volatile movements in the market, there is no way traders can be active and gain their earnings so fast, that is why i like the important market sessions.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 1
    It is so easy for the intra day trader to get his trades irrespective of the session, when there is volatility, this person is capable of making money, that could even be in the Asian session that is considered as full of dullness, I trade anytime that I see a good opportunity, but lately I have restricted my time of trading to be when there is more volatility which means I Look for the American session most of the time except I get something good friend the UK session.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 96
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    It is so easy for the intra day trader to get his trades irrespective of the session, when there is volatility, this person is capable of making money, that could even be in the Asian session that is considered as full of dullness, I trade anytime that I see a good opportunity, but lately I have restricted my time of trading to be when there is more volatility which means I Look for the American session most of the time except I get something good friend the UK session.
    That is what I believe too, I mean we can make analysis with the use of different time frame and then still know when to enter trades. Price action has helped me open my eyes to the so many possibilities in the market. One just need a good study about the candle stick pattern and then we can make good decisions in the market, we don't need sessions.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 114
    The session to me and my best of knowledge is not important to me, I know how to trade the market and then I know what I should do each and every time. Therefore, good analysis is often the key to being profitable. The session market movement will only make us know the time when the market will be volatile and when we can't make analysis then we can't become profitable.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 130
    I don't concern my trading strategy with the use of the trend method. Because I know so much better on how to handle the market. I know the method to make money from the market. Session will only give you clue on how the market will get to move faster. But the real deal is for you to make good analysis before taking any trades, that is the most important thing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 22
    Since we know that the closing of one market session will automatically have some effect good or bad on the coming session,it is good and wise for us to be able to know the importance of each market session. The three of them are very important for traders to understand how they affect the market , but the most volatile of the three is the U.S market session which is always the last market to open for the day.Intra -day traders must know what to do when a market is about to open especially if they have an open trade on.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 4
    Market session for the intra day traders is absolutely essential. Some sessions carry more activities than others, the intra day Forex traders can find what works because everyone cannot trade within the most popular sessions which are the American and UK sessions, whatever you find to make you profitable is expected to be chosen, I prefer when the market has the highest volatility, because I am aggressive.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    Market session for the intra day traders is absolutely essential. Some sessions carry more activities than others, the intra day Forex traders can find what works because everyone cannot trade within the most popular sessions which are the American and UK sessions, whatever you find to make you profitable is expected to be chosen, I prefer when the market has the highest volatility, because I am aggressive.
    Yes intra day traders need the information that when market can be quiet and when volatile and that is why market sessions is important. But market session is just a small information that traders should know, we should not think that this alone is enough to earn here. Market session is a small thing and the main thing is a strong analysis that is possible by studying the charts and patterns.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 22
    The knowledge of the different market sessions that we have in the forex market can change our trading life positively if we took time to learn the importance and the inter relationship that do exist between the three major market sessions that we have in the market.For example,how does the last market session which is the U.S market session affect the opening market session which is the Sydney market ?Each of the session has a way of affecting one another , and this we are suppose to know.

Not allowed!

Page 106 of 114 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110 ... LastLast