cent accounts for all beginner traders
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: cent accounts for all beginner traders

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9

cent accounts for all beginner traders

well i think starting this business is a great thing because you will make nice profits but you must have some experience to do this profits .in my opinion i think cent accounts is a great way to trade for all beginner traders to learn Forex with earn some little profits with lowest risk because if you had any loss you will loss 30 or 40 dollars so i think cent accounts is the best way to start trading Forex for all beginner traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Yeah also think that. Forex is a so risky business. Everyone needs more knowledge and experience about forex market if he or she wants to earn money from forex. A lot of people are included here and everyone wants to earn but without the proper skill it not possible so be learn first will then make a trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yes i also think that. New traders should start trade with micro or cent account with low risk. Because forex is not only a profitable business but also a risky business

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Cent account is suitable for beginner traders, because the cent accounts will make us to be a multiple of the basic capital cent, so we have a very strong margin to maintain order. Cent account is also very suitable for use trading with a longer period of time.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Cents accounts are indeed for learns and newbies, this account which is classified into fixed cent account and pro cent accounts,and I noticed that roboforex Is among the first brokers to start offering such type of account, I would defiantly refer this type of account to newbies.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Cent account is a very important part of Forex trading.As in Forex trading include proper knowledge and experience,cent account is very suitable for all beginner trader.It will help to use trade for a longer period of time.Beginners can learn a lot about the business and can earn a huge amount of profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    I think cent account is a good way for newbies at the starting time.This account can be opened with few amount of money and those beginners who don't want to practice in demo account for long times should practice in cent account.By this he may loose some few money if his trades face loss,but emotions of his mind will be safe and he will practice properly as he invested some real money.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    i remembered several years ago, at the first year and time i learned forex trading, i just used demo account less than two hours, i just learned about TF, and after all, i continued learning with opened real account with cents type and made small investment, it was enough, small investment gave me enough margin to sustain it, and i got trading psychologies experiences directly, so, cents is very good place, no need to make big capital for investment, but at this place we will learn how to make small capital to be a big one, it is great

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Yes i hope so that cent account is the starting point in the view of gain more profit because very little loss and avoid huge loss is the main factor for considering it.if we loss then our total investment goes to hell .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Yes sir you are very correct and we must be grateful to Robo Forex for providing such a nice support where by we experience the thrill of trading on real account with limited funds and get trained for controlling our emotions because on demo account we do not get attached emotionally as the money is virtual where as we learn to control our emotions on cent account.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast