money management - Page 2
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: money management

that is good idea man but what you do if you lose the profit because you trade high risky , so i think we should have correct plan for higher target and also this plan contain withdraw some of profit to be in safe but that after period may be weak .. so i think make correct money management mean you should enter with specific lot volume and you have at least from 150 to 200 pips in your account if you have the small capital ..

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by marche53 View Post
    I think that a good money management in Forex trading is a key to success in this business. Very important in this trade is to know how much of our account to invest in trading.
    Yes of course good money management is the key of success and the reason is that we have the small investment in the trading and if we not mange out capital or investment then we will not get the success in the forex trading so i think the need is that we mange the risk well.

Quote Originally Posted by khward View Post
    that is good idea man but what you do if you lose the profit because you trade high risky , so i think we should have correct plan for higher target and also this plan contain withdraw some of profit to be in safe but that after period may be weak .. so i think make correct money management mean you should enter with specific lot volume and you have at least from 150 to 200 pips in your account if you have the small capital ..
    That is good management. the most important for the advantages of money management is to protect our capital from big loss. . sometimes we just want higher target so ignored the money management. From there we just discipline to stick with it to safe our investment

wow that money management is something that we should not leave it in forex trading because without money management means that we will only continue to experience loss and continue to lose, with the money management means that we have to manage money properly

opan, Nothing for worry about that failure traders are those who don't use the money management as discipline in their trade so that they can make a transaction as carelessly in their trade as they don't care their investment in this business

Capital management is the main axis, which should be the focus of every trader in the Forex market beginner or a professional, because the forex market the proportion of risk is very large and must focus well in reducing the proportion of risk to 5% or less in the big accounts only to be satisfactory percentage of profit

if we have skills in money management then it is only possible for us to make good profit in a safe way cause money management reduce the risk that mostly rise cause forex market is risky market.good money management is to use small leverage and small lot size over big capital to manage trade safely for long term.

traderx, capital management is ability to be possessed by the trader and our trading system. our trading strategy must be complete and with money management technique that we should used , so we do not have a trading system with taking high risk at every transaction

I think so. Money management is important as we have had a good trading strategy. Money management can help us in controlling emotions, as well as for the needs of long-term margins. Every trader has made a difference in the money management depending on the style and trading skills. Whatever, money management is important.

Apart from fundamental and technical analysis, money management is the third most important component of the education that all traders need to learn before starting their trading career. A trader who can not use proper money management will fail even if the trader can do proper analysis.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast