real and demo account
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: real and demo account

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

real and demo account

I had a friend in the front office. Trading has begun on real life, put his $ 10,000 - one week lateronce again threw the same amount of money - after three, four times, with the same success. People look at this and saying that you put $ 1,000 and soft traded until you can, and he replied, when I learn how to drop the $ 100,000. Everyone has his own teaching method.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    In my opinion before we trade use a real account, we must first have a good quality trading system on a demo account first , if our system has been proves where has tested on a variety of market patterns and has been tested in a long periods of time on a demo account and has proves got good profit as consistent then after that we can use a real account to get real money

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    i think the demo and the real accounts is the same thing simple if you could make big success in the demo account you will be able to make this success also in your real account so it depend n your experience with this business not the type of the account .i think demo account will be the best way to learn also if you are a beginner trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Demo account are important for several reasons, firstly Demo account is important for beginners to practice, gain experience and knowledge of Forex trading before embarking on a Forex trading career. Professional traders also make use of Demo account regular to test different currency trading plan and system with out risking there own money. It also allow you to test different trading platforms of different Forex brokers before you have to actually deposit your own money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    A new trader should practice the demo account at first to the purpose of learning forex. Without learning it you can not do well. you will lose more and more. So at first learn forex properly then invest in a real account when you your demo account performance make you happy

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Wow, looks like your friend took a very expensive lesson
    Yes, everyone has a different teaching method. I started to learn forex through a demo account, but since I did not have a job yet, so I decided to learn to live trading, unfortunately I suffered a lot all stop out after studying live trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by solo2000 View Post
    I had a friend in the front office. Trading has begun on real life, put his $ 10,000 - one week lateronce again threw the same amount of money - after three, four times, with the same success. People look at this and saying that you put $ 1,000 and soft traded until you can, and he replied, when I learn how to drop the $ 100,000. Everyone has his own teaching method.
    Demo account is very useful to learn forex, we can make demo practice freely as it is traded with virtual money. Demo account can be considered as the best practical and experimental field where we can utilize our new thoughts and idea to make ourselves correct trader. Without practicing demo, we should not take the risk to getting financial loss by making trade with real account directly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by solo2000 View Post
    demo account is the perfect teacher or perfect system to learn Forex perfectly.. Without demo practicing a trader never can be successful trader... Just learn perfectly from demo account... demo account is used for preparing real account... Who can be expert in demo account of course he will be professional in real account In saa Allah...

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    A newbie must start first with demo account and then if he/she make consistent profit he can passe to the real account because demo and real are the same the market movement goes the same so if you are successful in demo you will by a winner at real.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    fx fighter, For newbie demo account is the first time experience of Forex market. Practice makes them more perfect, so it's wise to do demo practice and learn how to trade when in real Trading. When trade in demo account all have to understand the market perfectly. We have to remember within one or two days they can't be an expert . Wait, understand the forex market, lean trading strategy and do Forex trading properly then i am sure success will come.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast