what about small deposite
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: what about small deposite

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

what about small deposite

Is it possible for a beginner with a small deposit? Sure it is! Chances are still with a deposit. Anyone is not satisfied with with the profits from the small deposit, unless the exchanges take place without excessive risks. Here new arrivals and start risking their small deposit, trying several times to increase their deposit. But it is not for everybody and can not last long. There is certainly scope, and so trade by removing a part of the profits and booking for future partial reconstruction of filing deficiencies, the system also exists. But for a beginner, I think it is better, is slowly but surely, and gradually collects profits.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    yes i think start trading with a small capital will be so useful to learn and to have some experience with the lowest loss like 50 dollars or less so it will be a great way to trade Forex for all beginner traders like me .so we must start deposit with a small capital like 100 dollars .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Small deposits better used to study forex course, does not need to be used to pursue a big advantage. Indeed, we will not be satisfied with the profit that we get with a small deposit, but at least we can still learn forex to achieve greater profits later.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by solo2000 View Post
    Is it possible for a beginner with a small deposit? Sure it is! Chances are still with a deposit. Anyone is not satisfied with with the profits from the small deposit, unless the exchanges take place without excessive risks. Here new arrivals and start risking their small deposit, trying several times to increase their deposit. But it is not for everybody and can not last long. There is certainly scope, and so trade by removing a part of the profits and booking for future partial reconstruction of filing deficiencies, the system also exists. But for a beginner, I think it is better, is slowly but surely, and gradually collects profits.
    At the initial stage of trading, we need to start trade with small capital so that the probable loss can be reasonable and under our control. We should have the mental preparation to take the loss easy, because forex trade cannot be imagined without taking loss. Small deposit cannot bring any big profit also, so we may need to increase our capital step by step.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    Actually i'm not supporting to deposit small money... Cause small money is not so perfect in Forex market... cause we know that Forex market is too big market... So a trader needs to be slow trader with big amount then he can be safe and get profit..

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Small deposit is good when we are new in this business because of small deposit we can loss less and gain money less but the purpose of small deposit is to understand the market alot which will greatly helps us if we have large deposit in our account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    i think small trading capital good and if one can really make some out of using a small capital it will grow one trading confident,i guess the best for newbies to develop their trading skills is to start with small capital and not aim for a big profit,in forex trading we start gradually and when we are good at the lower level we can now move our trading high.small capital is good for newbies

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Yes we cant start the trading with the small deposit but the need is that we have the management skills of the trading and have the good knowledge of the trading and have some experience of the trading so if we manage the small capital well then we make the success in the forex trading.so with small deposit then we need to have the good discipline in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Small deposit is not always good because it will encourage the trader to overtrade or be greedy. But any trader who do not have big deposit can certainly start with small deposit, but they must be prepared to wail a long time for the small deposit to become big.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I belivee till now that it is better that the trader work with small deposit first if he is just starting the market trdaing,a s it is what will help the trader to get what he need to get without risking very much. If you now get the right experience, you can get mote money into the market , but you will caution better as well.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast