A trader need unlimited study?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: A trader need unlimited study?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Lightbulb A trader need unlimited study?

I think a trader need unlimited study.Because forex trade business its very hard and we need to collect information every day.Do you agree?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    Quote Originally Posted by fx fighter View Post
    I think a trader need unlimited study.Because forex trade business its very hard and we need to collect information every day.Do you agree?
    Of course it's important for us to learn forex trade with unlimited time for study because we are learning to be a success. in trading forex can make someone successful in terms of their finances but must have good skill, good analysis, and good insight. All of that will got if we are learning about forex business

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    learning the basics of technical analysis and fundamental analysis is so necessary thing to be able to trade Forex successfully in the future .i think after this step you must spend enough time with a demo account to make profits without a problem in your real account and after being a good trader you must not stop learning and develop your trading strategy to be able to make profits fro enough time .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    There is a proverb that the more you read the more you learn. If you read more about forex you will learn more and can make a good pan about your trading system

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    True, we did have to do the study is limited because we are certainly going to be difficult to get formal education on forex trading, so we need to find all the information we need through a variety of sources and we are advised to take for us to learn later.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    As a trader doing research and studying the currency market is an ongoing process, you have to always read and be observant of any market behaviors that your not use to so as to give you an edge while analysing the price market. They say knowledge never ends it only ends when life is taken.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by fx fighter View Post
    Yes i agree with you that being a trader we need the unlimited study of the forex trading and the reason is simple that the forex trading market behaviour is change all the time so that's why i think we need the unlimited study of the forex trading to make the perfection in the trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Its not about unlimited study But he or she takes unlimited time to understand the different perspectives of the market and that is what we need to learn that what we should do to understand the different market behaviour and that is how we can keep a track of our trade records that How much time we have spend to go from level to level

regards

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    yes i think that because the more the trader study and learn new methods of trading the more money he will make because this will improve his trading stye continuously and will let him to analyze the market well and so this will decrease his trading mistakes and his loss and this will lead to making of more profits continuously,so the trader needs to update his knowledge continuously

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    yeah i agree with this..we needs lots of study to get some knowledge and idea to do trade in Forex business...the more the trader study and learn new methods of trading the more money he will make because this will improve his trading style continuously. so the trader needs to update his knowledge continuously.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast