Indicator Envelopes
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Indicator Envelopes

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49

Indicator Envelopes

Introduction : We often see that the price of a currency pair becomes over bought or over sold. What we may consider a good price to buy however may turn out to be a good price to actually sell. This Indicator Envelope helps to identify extreme overbought or oversold positions in the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    Indicator is a thing that can manage your trading career a lot more helpful. Making money with a proper indicator is very much necessary thing to do. Making money with forex market is very technical thing to do. making money is never an easy thing to do.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Where is the indicator you are talking about or are my eyes deceiving me ? You have already wet our appetite only to discover that you talk about the indicator that is no where to be found. Honestly speaking, I do not consider this thread to be complete because what it actually promises to offer , and explain is not forth coming, I will advise you to do necessary correction if you are still very active in this forum

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    Where is the indicator you are talking about or are my eyes deceiving me ? You have already wet our appetite only to discover that you talk about the indicator that is no where to be found. Honestly speaking, I do not consider this thread to be complete because what it actually promises to offer , and explain is not forth coming, I will advise you to do necessary correction if you are still very active in this forum
    Sir he have only short explanation about it but don't have much more information and sharing he should share some indicator for this with us so that we will able to know more about the concept of envelope I am reading the thread and he said that he is using the indicator to check the over bought and oversold condition. We can do that with the help of support and resistance analysis, and RSI help too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    i found some traders talk well bout this indicator and so it is good for trading especially when there is a trend and can be used for determination of a good support and resistance, but i still do not know how to use it properly so i hope if anyone knows about it can give us more explanation about it to get more ideas about it to see how to use it properly.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I am hearing if this Envelope strategy for the first time so I was asking for a bit more clarification on how it can assist someone new to the business like me, because I am here to learn new strategies and I am hoping to settle down with one when I start trading fully on my way to becoming a professional

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Enevelops is another indicator a must to use, these being the reason why, when you are trading there is a chance that you will be able to stand in a very good process that makes it better for us to really prove we are doing the right thing when trading, it acts as the support and resistance level

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    envelop is a good trading indicator and many traders use it and it works well when there is a trendy market, the trader that use it can be able t make good profits and get good results, but in range market it may not work well and may give false signals is it is better to be used with another tools like candlestick patterns to get better results from the market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 26
    Envelop indicator is as like as stochastic ossilator indicator. Market often jump on overbought and oversold position.We like this position.Market can't go in one way path. So, can take a good profit from the position then we can trade again price action path.I think , Envelop indicator is good for newbie trader.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 4
    I want to know how ,many pips I have to set a Take Profit and Stop loss in this indicator!!, and in which session, we must make our orders, and is that it is appropriate at any time frames and thank you in advance.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast