Indicator Envelopes - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Indicator Envelopes

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49

Indicator Envelopes

Introduction : We often see that the price of a currency pair becomes over bought or over sold. What we may consider a good price to buy however may turn out to be a good price to actually sell. This Indicator Envelope helps to identify extreme overbought or oversold positions in the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    envelops indicator is suitable for the traders that like to trade with the trend and so this indicator will be helpful for them because they will follow the price movement until they get reversal signal from the market, the trader needs to follow its signal and so he will be able to get good results and will be able to make good money easily.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11
    [lang=ar]i usually prefer to use this indicator to trade the trends in the market it can tell what is the trend in the market now but you should use anything with it like rsi as you can not use it alone , also if you have fundamental view of the market you will make very good results with this system[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    envelop is a good indicator and good for determination of the direction of the market and so the trader will be able to follow the market and this will lead to making of good money from the market and the trader can close the trade when the market reverse, this also will decrease the risk and the trader will be more relax and so he will get good results

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 184
    Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    Introduction : We often see that the price of a currency pair becomes over bought or over sold. What we may consider a good price to buy however may turn out to be a good price to actually sell. This Indicator Envelope helps to identify extreme overbought or oversold positions in the market.
    Envelope is a good indicator for identifying market trends, but this indicator is less popular among retail traders, because most of traders prefer to use moving average rather than envelope, because the basic of this indicator is coming from moving average. So I think this indicator is less popular than the Moving Average.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Envelop is a good indicator and it is good for following of the trend and so the trader can follow the signals of the envelop when the indicator moves in a certain direction to open trades and make money with it, it is better to wait until the price close up or down to the indicator to be sure about the trading signals and make good trading that leads to making of money

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1
    Envelop is a good indicator and it is good for following of the trend and so the trader can follow the signals of the envelop when the indicator moves in a certain direction to open trades and make money with it, it is better to wait until the price close up or down to the indicator to be sure about the trading signals and make good trading that leads to making of money[lang=ar]Yes I agree with you that it is a little used but good and in my opinion it is not very different from any indicator of support and resistance. It identifies the upper resistance line and the lower support line and it determines a price direction in a time zone so that we can take the decision to sell or buy[/lang]

Not allowed!
    Last edited by snnaky; 07-30-2018 at 02:45 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    envelop is a good indicator and help the trader to knows how to trade well and make money, the trader needs to know how to trade with it properly to know how to choose the entry and exit positions with it and so this will make trading less risky and more profitable, it is better to use the candlesticks with it to maximize the profits.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    Where is the marker you are discussing or are my eyes deluding me ? You have effectively wet our hunger just to find that you discuss the pointer that is not a single where in sight. Truly, I don't view this string as total since what it really guarantees to offer , and clarify isn't anticipated, I will encourage you to do vital remedy in the event that you are still exceptionally dynamic in this gathering

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    Where are you talking about pointers or my eyes are cheating me? Discover what you are talking about in order to discover it, you've already woken us hunger. Truly speaking, I do not fully consider this thread because it is actually what promises to offer and does not explain, if I am very active in this forum then I would suggest you make the necessary corrections.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post

I'm a little curious about this envelope indicator. at a glance, this indicator is like using 2 or 3 MA, and is a bit like a bollingerband too, even so there is still a difference, right? does anyone apply or use a special technique that utilizes this envelope indicator?
    if he functions to identify dentify extreme overbought or oversold positions in the market means this indicator is not much different from stochastic or RSI,
    is that right huh?

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast