If you loss a lot you will be out of hand?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If you loss a lot you will be out of hand?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Unhappy If you loss a lot you will be out of hand?

We know if we losses we are very mad and we don't have patience we will be out of hand placing order without a plan.DO you have been in this situation?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    No need for out from forex business. for me after i get loss i learn my mistake , and i tried to find out why i get lost in my trade , after make evaluation to find out my mistakes then i am try to avoid that in next trade

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by fx fighter View Post
    We know if we losses we are very mad and we don't have patience we will be out of hand placing order without a plan.DO you have been in this situation?
    This is very common that after getting huge loss it is very tough to control ourselves from any unwanted situation. Though this situation does not comes to my trading life yet, so I have failed to get the experience on it and cannot tell actually what I will do. But I can give assurance not to discontinue forex trade as I have gathered some knowledge on forex through my few months trading. I have no such intention to destroy my all the efforts by leaving forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by fx fighter View Post
    Every trader should be expert trader... every trader should gather proper experience.. A trader should be proper decision .. When he get lose of course he should be patient to the next time to earn better profit...

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Yes, I still experience it, because to this day I still often get stopped out. But now I really want to fix it, because I had just made a bigger loss when I was trading with angry and out of control, so I do not need to get upset when I lose, and I had to stay calm when it happened.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    No, we should never leave Forex platform after falling any losses. Because Forex is a business and every business has two both things, loss and profit. So when you fall on any losses, you should learn with that loss and you could be earning profit for the next time for those analyzing. So you must should practice demo and real trading regularly with properly for earning more trading experience and knowledge.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    i dont think i can ever be out of hand if i loss,forex trading is about profit and loss and a good trade need to be prepared to make some loss when trading as times because not all the time his trading decision will be right,they are gonna be time when he/she will make decision and he/she will be wrong and that is why we need to make use of money management when trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 1
    I lost a lot in Forex because of the lack of good education, but when you focus in the last 5 months, you compensate every loss the previous and achieve profit rate also great so I'm trying to continue on this way of trading for a long time because it is a good way and if you lose will stay away from the market and will try to New

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Yes, if I lose my money in the Forex market I may not have any amount of money in my hand, so I need to trade in the Forex market with low risk and low amount of money, if I am the talent trader then never I need to lose money in the Forex trade and also make my trade profitable.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    in some time i have that problem .. but i think this is the great mistakes on the market and that mean you dont control in emotion and of course you will losses all of your money because you losses only some of it , so if we do that i think the best solve for that is think in the future and make specific percent of you loss it you will leave the market ..

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast