the time frame
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the time frame

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

the time frame

we can draw another interesting conclusion: if we suppose that in the M5 and H4 has also profitably we learned to trade, namely the profit factor of in either case, we share the same and then into a situation far worse will be traded on the M5, because result of the operation in relation to the spread, it would be much less. In other words, if M5 purpose, for example, 15pp and 80pp H4, then lose on each of business 80pp for 3 point spread is not so shocking as to give 3 percentage points to each 15pp.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3
    With the time frame that you use, you can easily make profit with the strategies you use. Some strategies need the combination of time frame to predict the price movement. As a scalper, they will only use the 1min and 5 min time frame to scalping the profit. So, time frame is very important for type of trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Time frame is usually useful to determine the period of time that will be used in the forex trading. For example, we want to trade with the short-term, then the time frame that is suitable for us to use the M1, M5, and M15. While the time frame we used for a great fit with the long-term trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    What i know is that the more the money that you are trading with, the better will be the success that you will have in the market. But the time frame that you are using is making the best too in the traders. The longer the time, the better for the trader, this is the one that i have noticed in the market on this.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    This is part of the things that is helping the forex traders, if the time frame that you are using is good, it will impact the trading that you are making, there is nothing more than that for traders to get success. The higher time frames are the ones that i have seen to have the best in this kind of case.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Am trying to understand what your trying to say but of am to guess think your talking about using time frame as an indicator,well I don't really know how yhis works unless you have a set of indicators you place on each time frame as a means of entry point,I would love it if you can give more detials of what your referring to as regards time frame.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    each time frame is suitable for trading but there are some traders prefer to trade in higher time frames and do not prefer to trade in lower time frames and also there are some traders prefer to trade with lower time frames so each trader use the suitable time frames for him according to the strategy he uses and each one makes profits which may be small or big profits according to his target that he want to reach

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    I trade in every time frame and all time frame gives me more and more money in forex trading market but it is not for every trader. Majority of the traders dont have much knowledge and dont know which time frame is good for trading so i think newbies should trade in higher time frame because it is easy to trade the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    if we suppose that in the M5 and H4 has also profitably we learned to trade, namely the profit factor of in either case, we share the same and then into a situation far worse will be traded on the M5, because result of the operation in relation to the spread, it would be much less. In other words, if M5 purpose

- - - Updated - - -

if we suppose that in the M5 and H4 has also profitably we learned to trade, namely the profit factor of in either case, we share the same and then into a situation far worse will be traded on the M5, because result of the operation in relation to the spread, it would be much less. In other words, if M5 purpose..

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    although i am a scalper, but i pay attention to use all time frames, because they have their own function which i need to get more data or information about the market, and with them, i can make a decision to open position and although i do not use custom indicators, because the best indicator itself is candlestick, i open position when several time frames show a same direction, it is simple and safe

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast