Placing a order in night time its not good
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Placing a order in night time its not good

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Post Placing a order in night time its not good

We can trade in forex all time because we have 24hours to earn but not every hours its profitable and night time its very bad because you can track the market.DO you agree?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    personally i dont agree,i personally like to place order over the nite since am a daily trader,i like to get in early and get our early as well,it just about the level of understanding we are having about the market.order can be placed any time but it best place when the market is fresh,especially when trading one daily chart

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    according to me i traded with Forex with all sessions but i think the best time to trade Forex successfully is you must trade with the London session because you can trade with the trends easily if you are a beginner trader so it is the best time to trade in my opinion .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    Night time you mean is US session? I do not agree with you. I think placing orders in Asian session, London session and the US session is the same. Each session has the same opportunities and risks. However, if you are placing an order at midnight maybe yes, generally the price sideways at midnight.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    every time is good its depend on trader knowledge and experience if you have good experience and knowledge you can trade any time with good analysis, some trader like trading in asian session because thy dont have much experience thy think that slow moment is better for them but an expert trader or experienced trader avail every opportunity of trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    A very good quality of forex which makes it unique from other businesses is its online quality and time flexibility. we can trade any time and from every where. placing order at night is also having equal opportunity of profit as like day trading. if you have good analytical mind you can place order at night and you can get good profit by placing stop loss and take profit in the required position.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Not all traders who like trading at night, because at night the forex market movements are very slow and difficult to be analyzed. I think trading at night is very suitable to use scalping techniques, so we are trading just a few pips profit taking alone.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 48
    you have to need follow time frame and by the time frame you will be do best and i think this is the best one for make money by forex trade and this is the best one for make money by the forex trade so get skill and make money by the forex trade so get skill and make money by the forex trade and this is the best for you

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by fx fighter View Post
    We can trade in forex all time because we have 24hours to earn but not every hours its profitable and night time its very bad because you can track the market.DO you agree?
    Well if your a trader who like volatility,then it wouldn't he wise to open an order when most trading season are closed,although if your a scapler looking to cash in on less volatile trading period then night trading is the best.for me I prefer trading Japanese open and European open,but am very skeptical about the us season because market tend to act in a rush and confusing.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is very good that you do trading with your trading strategy, if it were to be the night time that you wish to trade and the signal is been generated by the same trading strategy that you are using, i will advice you that you take the full advantage of that immediately, opportunity comes but ones in the market.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast