Do you fall in depression after a lot of losses?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you fall in depression after a lot of losses?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Lightbulb Do you fall in depression after a lot of losses?

We know that forex trading its a very hard business and there are just few people in the world who is succed and a lot of people losses and some trader fall in depression.Do you fall in depression if you have lossed a lot of capital?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107
    I also has felt depression , for me the best way to reduce depression in forex trading after fall in loss is by taking break in between various sessions of trading
    , That the reason why time management is must in forex trading because there is no need all of day we are sitting in front of forex market chart , we can manage our time to avoid depression more in forex business

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by fx fighter View Post
    We know that forex trading its a very hard business and there are just few people in the world who is succed and a lot of people losses and some trader fall in depression.Do you fall in depression if you have lossed a lot of capital?
    After getting huge loss, the question of depression can come to a trader's life- this is very common fact for a man. I am not exception to them. When I face loss then I become demoralized and try to learn the cause of that loss. But I do not become so much depressed to discontinue forex trader further.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    oh yes of course i fail in depression after lots of losses . Forex trading is high risky business . in this business money masking very hard . if we fail lots of loss it is common matter that we fail in very upset . then we should need practice more and more to recover my loss in this business .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Of course, before I had experienced depression when subjected to a lot of losses and margin call, but after I learned some more, apparently I made a mistake when I was depressed, so I should be able to accept my loss and I did a repair my strategy, and that loss from forex trading will make us be better later.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    I agree, Forex trading is not easy. Although many of the traders who understand and know how to run a forex trading but few traders are actually successful. I've got huge lost of capital and yes, I have been depressed. But it was not long, I get back and start to learn and practice more. I know where my mistake.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by fx fighter View Post
    No i not feel any depression after thee loss and take it positive because i believe that the profit and loss is the part of the forex trading business and we not need to worried about , keep the things simple and try to learn the trading step by step in the forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    rai504, generally forex trading is depressing for trader who get a lot of loss . causes it is a risky trading and many trader take trading without experience or knowledge . so they are face to big risk of a lot of losses. most of trader think forex give lot of money but in reality they get loss, that is why forex trader fall in depression after a lot of lossses

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    i hardly feel depress when losing in Forex trading because i make use of small stop loss and i always check with mine trading analysis before making decision when trading,so i guess only newbies might feel depress after losing and i hardly loss alot since am a long time trader

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    as we all knows that trading is not so sample, so easy for earning money. many time i fall in depression by lessening about losses of trading from some one but it is a way and next step of succession. so dont worry keep trying get more knowledge about trading from online helpline,books,internet and others many way. one day you well be a good trader.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast