MT4 phone - Page 71
Page 71 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2161676869707172737475 ... LastLast

Thread: MT4 phone

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

MT4 phone

I 'm student is diffuclt to trade and stady so I'm very interste to use MT4 phone.What is the characteristics that make us say that this broker have a good servive MT4 mobile? and how can I enter indicator on MT4 mobile.thanks advance all numberes ?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 13
    being a student it is very difficult to mange the trading problem you should consult with friend whose already try this or try to contact expert adviser to become a good brker you should know about the market trend and its liquidity every second is important and every single cent is important for trader i recommended you to use computer becouse of its large screen mt4 is good platform for mobile use you should use ios or android phon supporter wish you best luck

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by pata View Post
    being a student it is very difficult to mange the trading problem you should consult with friend whose already try this or try to contact expert adviser to become a good brker you should know about the market trend and its liquidity every second is important and every single cent is important for trader i recommended you to use computer becouse of its large screen mt4 is good platform for mobile use you should use ios or android phon supporter wish you best luck
    Well, i have been in that shoe before, i was a student when i started forex trading, and i am happy to tell you now that it is nothing stressing if you have the good plans to work with. You first need a good trading system, and that system has to be planned for the higher time frames analysis, that will help you to hold the trade for as long as possible, and it will not affect your academics. It is better for student to stick to PC version of mt4.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by orque View Post
    I 'm student is diffuclt to trade and stady so I'm very interste to use MT4 phone.What is the characteristics that make us say that this broker have a good servive MT4 mobile? and how can I enter indicator on MT4 mobile.thanks advance all numberes ?
    there is not option in the meta trader of phone that allow you to add indicators to it and this maybe one of the disadvantages of it, it is still light indicator and has limited option and hope the owners make it better in the future, so i advice you to trade with the meta trader of the computer better because you will see the chart better and will trade better always.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Hi guys, I'm new in this Trader Forex trading I hear it, but I don't understand anything today I downloaded a MT4 . I hope you can help me understand these things and how to buy and when to sell .. I want to understand these things so that I can achieve what I want.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by Maouhi23 View Post
    Hi guys, I'm new in this Trader Forex trading I hear it, but I don't understand anything today I downloaded a MT4 . I hope you can help me understand these things and how to buy and when to sell .. I want to understand these things so that I can achieve what I want.
    I understand your situation, but you will be the one that will help yourself to learn about the market. In case you do not know, this is all about financial market trading, try to Google it. Your situation is not what could be solved here, you are the one that will do researches on how to trade by yourself. Since you have downloaded the mt4 successfully, then you should first go for a demo training, that is where the whole beginning process of your training would start. I wish you best of luck.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 3
    Mt4 for mobile phones is a good and easy way to trade forex with your mobile device, nowadays a lot of people trade mostly on their mobile phones and this help them a lot because with help of mobile and mt4 platform you can trade forex anywhere at anytime so mt4 for mobile is very useful.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 14
    you can download the mt4 at playstore or also to the website directly and install it at your phone, the advantages to use mobile for trading that will make us feel easier to check and analyze the market anywhere want it and as long as there is good internet connection, we can use default indicators to analyze the market, but one thing to make us profitable at forex trading is at our skill and knowledge to read the market till decision is made at the right track

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I first downloaded to a mobile device platforms, visit m.roboforex.com, PC, so I have to say the current transaction model, you can log in via mobile os.you no more m.roboforex.com web page on the iPhone device, Android device can be traded on the platform, Windows for'll find a link where you can download, or you can order it for you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 3
    You can download mt4 on your mobile phone and trade with it, it's as easy as that also you can make analysis on your mobile phone so if you don't have a personal computer mobile is a good alternative to start trading with mobile is very good and helpful for those who don't have a personal computer.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8
    Normally almost every forex broker make use of same mt4 platform on mobile only some few brokers use some different platforms so apparently mt4 for mobile is a very good platform that you can use to trade as a student but first and foremost you need to develop a good trading experience and knowledge before you can succeed in trading forex.

Not allowed!

Page 71 of 81 FirstFirst ... 2161676869707172737475 ... LastLast