MT4 phone - Page 52
Page 52 of 86 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast

Thread: MT4 phone

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

MT4 phone

I 'm student is diffuclt to trade and stady so I'm very interste to use MT4 phone.What is the characteristics that make us say that this broker have a good servive MT4 mobile? and how can I enter indicator on MT4 mobile.thanks advance all numberes ?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    I must say that any one that wants to be a successful trader has to wait and learn to understand the business, you should not trade with MT4 platform if you are a beginner.

Instead, learn with computer, master your trade then you can then have the MT4 been used in following your trade and taking actions.
    Friend I think mt4 platform is best for our learning, I can understand about your view about mt4 here you are talking about mt4 mobile trading but you have written only mt4 terminal in your post so its not clear for people that you are talking about mt4 computer terminal or mt4 mobile terminal. Trading with computer mt4 terminal would be a good option for trader's.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Adefx View Post
    If you want to do trading using MetaTrader platform for mobile, I suggest you use the andoid, because it's easier for us to make trading simple and can be done anywhere. To do so just follow the instructions that have been on would suggest after you download the application and install it on your mobile!
    I think the traders just need to download mt4 for android from roboforex website the traders will get the platform which is available for trading in their android and the traders will manage the trading account from their android or mobile phone they can access the trading platform easier and get money easier it is the way for traders to earn with simple step just by seeing the market from mobile phone and decide their position from it,they can get some features which are not available in pc.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204
    For long time I was looking for the interface and color of candles that I use for PC/Laptop's MT4 software. Finally I got it. Now I can use Red for Bear candles, Green for Bull candles and the background is set to black. I hope you all who use the MT4 mobile platform on phones can try it and feel the same environment of using PC/Laptop. Most days I trade on my phone, it is easy and interesting and help me to get in touch with FX everywhere.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by martyn View Post
    MT4 installed on the phone is still quite difficult because not all types of mobile phones can be used to install MT4. Then the problem is that often we get the current operating system issues that are still compatible operating system to install the MT4 android and windows mobile.
    I see only android or blackbery and other smartphone can be uses for trading with mt4 not all phones can be used for trading see how people now need to trade forex market with mobile they need mobility makibg decision in tradibg is not once the first time or not even a chance created simply we need phones for trading when we know gbp is not ripe all the weeks or months,chance we have come we don't trade chance goes we trade then lose profit so now see what you need to do about this situation on forex market is it necesary or not.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by Quid View Post
    I think the traders just need to download mt4 for android from roboforex website the traders will get the platform which is available for trading in their android and the traders will manage the trading account from their android or mobile phone they can access the trading platform easier and get money easier it is the way for traders to earn with simple step just by seeing the market from mobile phone and decide their position from it,they can get some features which are not available in pc.
    Yeah mate many time trader's try to find out mt4 terminals from all over the internet, but if we are a robo forex client then we don't have to go anywhere. We can visit to robo forex broker website and from there we can download mt4 terminal for our android mobile, for our apple mobile, and for our computer. Most of trader's like mt4 terminal so trader's can choose and download that for trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    if you are using android mobile go to site and download mt4 for android mobile you can also fine mt4 for iphones its very easy to use mt4 on mobile phones.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    I think trading has been made so easy this days considering the fact that one could now trade on phone with the help of MT4 phone. Anyways I think this is for traders that has learned on how to trade because when one has not learned, I think he or she will still find it hard trading with the MT4 phone. Trading has been made easier I think.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    That is not our low or high leverages only which will determine our risk in trading but also our high or low lot size. As I knew, higher leverages will be lower risk because the value is lower than if we used low leverages but how much lot size that we used, it will give impact how many dollars that we will gain in profit or we will lose.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    iif you want to trade using mt4 on a mobile you better go for android since its easier to install as well as operate.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by perks View Post
    iif you want to trade using mt4 on a mobile you better go for android since its easier to install as well as operate.
    I am using the android version of the mt4 on my smartphone, but it still has its issue. It is not as good as the PC versions, and the main thing I dislike about it is that indicator are limited in it, no custom alternatives and the indicators you set might just disappear at times, you would have to be reloading it, this happens almost once or twice in a month.

Not allowed!

Page 52 of 86 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662 ... LastLast