MT4 phone - Page 3
Page 3 of 86 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: MT4 phone

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

MT4 phone

I 'm student is diffuclt to trade and stady so I'm very interste to use MT4 phone.What is the characteristics that make us say that this broker have a good servive MT4 mobile? and how can I enter indicator on MT4 mobile.thanks advance all numberes ?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    There are many smart phone are available in the market which can run the MT platform
    on their carrier. Most of the popular are the Android OS plat form is the best for the the trading
    on the phone . a software is available in the broker side. Down load in your phone and install
    in the phone and trade .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    If you want to use MetaTrader4 for your phone, you can only add basic indicators just like moving averages and stochastic oscillator. But it will be confusing since you will see that everything is in small view. I think this is the problem because you will find a difficulties in determining the trend if you want to analyze it by chart pattern. But if you trade using fundamental analysis, it is not a problem.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    This indeed shows the progress in the world to do business forex forex, because now we can run the forex using mobile phones, so we do not just use the computer for forex transactions, but we can also use the mobile phone for forex transactions wherever we are

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by maly View Post
    This indeed shows the progress in the world to do business forex forex, because now we can run the forex using mobile phones, so we do not just use the computer for forex transactions, but we can also use the mobile phone for forex transactions wherever we are
    not before long time a go we were able to use mobile trading only on web based trading but like you say with this great advancement you can install a fully functional terminal and also you can make all the technical analysis you want using indicators,and also you can get alerts to your phone when price reaches certain levels.

Not allowed!
    Bend your view to the charts, not the charts to your view

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    Now a day many mobile have internet connection and we can access any time and any where through Mobile and start trading. But i feel difficulty trading in mobile because many software cannot be installed in mobile and when trading in mobile sometime i done mistake for my keypad so i think mobile is not easy

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by sohag sohan View Post
    Now a day many mobile have internet connection and we can access any time and any where through Mobile and start trading. But i feel difficulty trading in mobile because many software cannot be installed in mobile and when trading in mobile sometime i done mistake for my keypad so i think mobile is not easy
    You said that you have a problem in adding and installing some trading software. I think, software you mean here is indicator, right? I think you will have that problems if you want to add some customized indicators. We can still use default indicator that our mobile trading platform provided such as moving average or stochastic oscillator. If you use customized indicator, then trading in mobile platform is not suitable with you.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sohag sohan View Post
    i am not sure exactly what type of mobile you use or what type of platform you use but if you are using metatrader4 platform for android or iphone you will not face any difficulties and it is growing more similar to pc platform everyday now i don't differentiate when i trade from mobile or from phone they are the same to me.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    It depend what kind of phone you have android,windows,or iphone i have a android smartphone and i have a trading platform and its very good it have a lot of indicators but the problem its you can't close your position. In my opinion and also from my own experience i can say that the droid smart phone is the best to use whenever their is a need to trade with a mobile phone. There is no much difference between the computer platform and droid version.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by debashish View Post
    It depend what kind of phone you have android,windows,or iphone i have a android smartphone and i have a trading platform and its very good it have a lot of indicators but the problem its you can't close your position. In my opinion and also from my own experience i can say that the droid smart phone is the best to use whenever their is a need to trade with a mobile phone. There is no much difference between the computer platform and droid version.
    i use android too and it is the best,but i don't understand why you couldn't close your positions from your phone terminal,it is strange because i open and close positions easily from mobile,maybe you have some internet connection problem or maybe there is many requots,what message exactly do you get when trying to close a position?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    It depend what kind of phone you have android,windows,or iphone i have a android smartphone and i have a trading platform and its very good it have a lot of indicators but the problem its you can't close your position. I think mt4 trading software is only for PC.We does not use mt4 software in our mobile phone.For mobile we can download software from our broker.It`s cooed meta trader mobile version.We can use this in our mobile phone.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 86 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast