MT4 phone - Page 2
Page 2 of 86 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: MT4 phone

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

MT4 phone

I 'm student is diffuclt to trade and stady so I'm very interste to use MT4 phone.What is the characteristics that make us say that this broker have a good servive MT4 mobile? and how can I enter indicator on MT4 mobile.thanks advance all numberes ?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 9
    I think we are not all the time of the day in front of the monitor but we can monitoring the market by the meta trade 4 for mobile but for trading I think the best for me the meta trade 4 for PC because I can draw in the charts and try the strategy but I can not control in the mobile more than open or close a trade or monitoring the market

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    In ROBOFOREX Trade is simple trade and essay trade mobile MT4.All time trade and use mobile trade MT4. I can use it.Everybody try it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 1
    The mobile platform is indeed very good for you as a student and it makes it very easy for you to trade forex while you study because you can use it to trade even in your classroom. There is no much differnce between that of computer and phone so just download and use it in practice account first to know how it functions.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    I think this is very good for many traders that they can use mt4 on there smart phones and can trade any time they want to trade on there smart phones , i dont have any smart phone yet but i will purchase my own smart phone soon for my trading ,,.,.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by star27 View Post
    I think this is very good for many traders that they can use mt4 on there smart phones and can trade any time they want to trade on there smart phones , i dont have any smart phone yet but i will purchase my own smart phone soon for my trading ,,.,.
    that will add a lot to your trading life,but before you purchase a smart phone i suggest you look what mt4 broker u want to deal with and i suggest roboforex as it is the best for mobile trading,then buy a phone that is compatible with it,when you try mobile trading you will not use the computer trading again believe me.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    yes dear now a days mobile working is very fast and most reliable for trader, because many trader have no more time to live trading on any where so if they are install mt4 system in mobile and trade in our mobile so that most benefit for them and make money very easily at any where and any time.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by altafa50 View Post
    yes dear now a days mobile working is very fast and most reliable for trader, because many trader have no more time to live trading on any where so if they are install mt4 system in mobile and trade in our mobile so that most benefit for them and make money very easily at any where and any time.
    still mobile trading technology is lacking some important features of regular PC trading,for example expert advisers trading or robot trading is still not efficient in mobile,also many sophosticated techincal analysis tools are not yet available using your phone,but it is continuing to advance and someday it will have it all.

Not allowed!
    Bend your view to the charts, not the charts to your view

Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 13
    I may not have been interested in using mobile trading. I had plenty of time to open the MT4 from my computer. But this kind of technology, I think is very helpful for traders who can not open computer at any time.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by erespe View Post
    I may not have been interested in using mobile trading. I had plenty of time to open the MT4 from my computer. But this kind of technology, I think is very helpful for traders who can not open computer at any time.
    sometimes you find yourself outside the house and you want to check on your trades then you can do that simply using mobile metatrader,also you can use it as a backup terminal in case your computer goes down suddenly or you lose its internet connection in a critical time then you can use your phone.

Not allowed!
    Bend your view to the charts, not the charts to your view

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    i am a part time trader and i mange my trade with mobile device when i am out of office or busy and not at front of my desktop, android phone are good to use mt4. we can download android application of mt4 on our phone and we can use it like using desktop and laptop, we can make trades and mange our trades with mobile device.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 86 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast