MT4 phone
Page 1 of 86 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: MT4 phone

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

MT4 phone

I 'm student is diffuclt to trade and stady so I'm very interste to use MT4 phone.What is the characteristics that make us say that this broker have a good servive MT4 mobile? and how can I enter indicator on MT4 mobile.thanks advance all numberes ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    me too when i got tired from computer i use my phone to trade by it. bet the problem you can only use it for open and close trades. and add some indicators to your chart . but dont use your own costume indicators or strategy. i found one apps that have mire indicators and more option . interceptor

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    It depend what kind of phone you have android,windows,or iphone i have a android smartphone and i have a trading platform and its very good it have a lot of indicators but the problem its you can't close your position.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by fx fighter View Post
    It depend what kind of phone you have android,windows,or iphone i have a android smartphone and i have a trading platform and its very good it have a lot of indicators but the problem its you can't close your position.
    for me is very easy to open/close oedre.just click on logo F .it find bottom of the screen next to logo dollar.if you have adroid smartphone.but I don't knouw how can I enter indicator on MT4 phone

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by orque View Post
    I 'm student is diffuclt to trade and stady so I'm very interste to use MT4 phone.What is the characteristics that make us say that this broker have a good servive MT4 mobile? and how can I enter indicator on MT4 mobile.thanks advance all numberes ?
    i currently trade on my android device i must say its no different for the pc model,for you to trade on your mobile device first you have to download the platform on your device by going to the mobile web site which is m.roboforex.com,you'll see the link to download either iPhone device,android device and also windows os.you can also trade on the mobile webpage platform by logging in through m.roboforex.com,you can place you orders there.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 15
    We can't stay for all the time in market.. So we need to wait for better chance to earn money.. Of course we need to be too expert... but sometimes we can't stay in PC for all the time... We need to outside.. in that section of course we have to use phone trading.. I think Any full android, iPhone and windows base phone is better to use mt4 platform...

Not allowed!
    ~~You have chance to be successful until Death.. So try hard till death~~

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I think mt4 trading software is only for PC.We does not use mt4 software in our mobile phone.For mobile we can download software from our broker.It`s cooed meta trader mobile version.We can use this in our mobile phone.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    why using blckberrry do not support for MT4??

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    In my opinion and also from my own experience i can say that the droid smart phone is the best to use whenever their is a need to trade with a mobile phone. There is no much difference between the computer platform and droid version.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by jonking; 09-24-2013 at 04:49 AM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 3
    If you want to do trading using MetaTrader platform for mobile, I suggest you use the andoid, because it's easier for us to make trading simple and can be done anywhere. To do so just follow the instructions that have been on would suggest after you download the application and install it on your mobile!

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 86 123451151 ... LastLast