Indicator Elliott Wave - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Indicator Elliott Wave

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 204

Smile Indicator Elliott Wave

Dear RoboForex Forum members,

I would like to present the Topic of - Indicator Elliott Wave as a part of the Contest

First of all to be able to understand and use any Technical Indicator only knowing how it gives signals and what are the directions and colors to be looked is not going to take us far.

Unless we will be able to understand what is the real Theory and knowledge behind that we cannot get to use it with success.

So I will try to present the basic Theory before giving the Full details of how we should be using the Elliott Wave Indicator in our trades.

If you have any questions or doubts regarding the use of this Indicator please ask.

Thanks

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is an Elliott Wave?

It comes from the Elliot Wave Theory that was originally given by the Ralph Nelson Elliot in a study which he published in 1938.

It was being proposed for use in the trading markets like Stocks, Forex, Metals, Oils and Commodities.

The basic premise on which the Elliot wave Theory is founded is based on the perception that whatever moves we see in the markets are a result of the culmination of the market participant’s reaction and the overall effect it has on the price movements seen.

If we can know what a majority of the Forex traders are thinking then we will surely know which direction the markets will go and the Elliot wave Theory aims to give us such knowledge which is valuable to our trading if we can use it and understand it correctly.

Using the Elliot wave analysis we can actually learn a lot about the market and its movements since we get to know about the behavior of the traders and thus we get to know the impact it will be having on the Price movements.

I will show you using the Elliot wave analysis how you can get to know the Forex markets more deeply and thus get to trade with success.

I will be with you in the path towards success using the Elliot wave theory and this contest is just a means to explain about this in details to you.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why we have to use the Elliot Wave Theory?

If you have been trading in the Forex for a certain time period of more than 6 months you will notice that any currency pair that you will pick will start behaving in a manner that it has already done in the past.

The type of moves that it will exhibit is Predictable from its past actions and thus we can utilize the Elliot wave theory in understanding those and predicting the future moves with success.

The moving forces in the Currency markets decide how the given currency pair is going to move in reaction to a news or event. And we can understand them if we will use Elliot Wave theory.

In any form of Technical Analysis that we may be using it is the general behavior of the traders we try to gauge and using Elliot wave we can easily predict it. If we can understand it we can tell how much UP or DOWN a given currency pair is going to move and how we can plan our trades around that movement.

I will tell you about the Elliot Wave Cycle that explains at which position the current trading is going on and what do we expect from here on, thereby allowing us to correctly Estimate our Entry and Exit from the markets.

What is Elliot Wave Cycle?

Attachment 12603

Elliot Wave cycle consists of 5 waves about which we have to understand.

1st Wave = Trend movement

2nd Wave = Counter Trend movement

3rd Wave = Trend movement

4th Wave = Counter Trend movement

5th Wave = Trend movement

At any point of time a market will remain in one of the 5 waves which we have to understand. 1st, 3rd and 5th Waves are in the direction of the Trend while 2nd and 4th wave is against the Trend.

Understanding Elliot Wave Theory

The patterns that we see in the Forex markets are a result of the behavior that is being exhibited by the traders and if you are monitoring the currency that you want to trade you can see similar types of patterns. Once we can understand these Chart patterns then it will become easy for us to predict the Future movements of the price based on the current market scenario.

All types of patterns that we see in the market are a result of Price Action which consists of Trends and Corrections. It is the ability of a trader to understand them and trade in the direction of the Trends.

Impulse Waves = The movements that happen in the Direction of the Trends. In these waves the gain in the markets is more and price moves up Higher. It is a very powerful wave and it will consist of 5 waves.

Corrective Waves = The movements that happen against the Direction of the Trend. In these waves the markets correct them-self and seem to struggle. Corrective waves consist of 3 waves and these are a part of consolidation phase.

We can see an Impulse Wave which consists of 5 waves and a Corrective Wave which consists of 3 waves. In different time frames we can see these types of Waves and bigger waves can be made up of smaller 5-3 combination of waves.

If there is an Impulse move in a Bearish market it will take 5 waves down and 3 waves up.

Wave Modes

We have two types of Wave modes that work in the markets.

Motive = In the Motive Wave we see a 5 wave cycle as shown above which moves the market upwards.

Corrective = In the Corrective Wave we have a 3 wave cycle which moves the market downwards.

Attachment 12604

As you can see we have a 3 wave corrective cycle

Wave A = Counter Trend movement

Wave B = Trend movement

Wave C = Counter Trend movement

1. Indicator Elliot Wave Oscillator

Description of indicator

Indicator Elliot Wave Oscillator = This is an Indicator for Meta trader 4 that will allow a trader to know when an Elliot wave has ended and a new one has started. I am using it on the 1 minute time frame to give a fair idea of the Price movements in the Euro. The Green area signals a BUY while the RED area signals a SELL.

Features and principles of indicator

How to read Elliot Wave Oscillator (EWO)
    • The highest point of the EWO is the Bullish Wave 3
    • The lowest point of the EWO is the Bearish Wave 3
    • Wave 4 crosses over the zero line opposite to the direction of the main trend
    • Wave 5 iis the new Hig or low of the Swing

Supporting screenshots

I am giving Chart for M1 EURUSD using this Indicator.

Attachment 12612

As you can see that in the current market scenario it has signaled a Bullish Entry to BUY EURUSD and market is slowly moving upwards today.

I am giving Chart for M1 GBPUSD using this Indicator.

Attachment 12614

As you can see it has signaled a Bullish Entry in GBPUSD and the pair is moving upwards.

I am giving Chart for M1 USDJPY using this Indicator.

Attachment 12615

As you can see it has signaled a Bearish Entry in USDJPY and the pair is moving downwards.

Personal opinion and recommendations

I am using this Indicator Elliot oscillator waves 1.02 on M1 and M5 time frames with success for Intra-Day trading. I have tested this indicator in EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDJPY. I will recommend this Indicator for those traders who are doing Intra-Day trading.

Continued Below ...

Not allowed!
    Last edited by nsawork; 05-20-2015 at 05:56 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nsawork View Post
    Dear RoboForex Forum members,

I would like to present the Topic of - Indicator Elliott Wave as a part of the Contest

First of all to be able to understand and use any Technical Indicator only knowing how it gives signals and what are the directions and colors to be looked is not going to take us far.

Unless we will be able to understand what is the real Theory and knowledge behind that we cannot get to use it with success.

So I will try to present the basic Theory before giving the Full details of how we should be using the Elliott Wave Indicator in our trades.

If you have any questions or doubts regarding the use of this Indicator please ask.

Thanks

What is an Elliott Wave?

It comes from the Elliot Wave Theory that was originally given by the Ralph Nelson Elliot in a study which he published in 1938.

It was being proposed for use in the trading markets like Stocks, Forex, Metals, Oils and Commodities.

The basic premise on which the Elliot wave Theory is founded is based on the perception that whatever moves we see in the markets are a result of the culmination of the market participant’s reaction and the overall effect it has on the price movements seen.

If we can know what a majority of the Forex traders are thinking then we will surely know which direction the markets will go and the Elliot wave Theory aims to give us such knowledge which is valuable to our trading if we can use it and understand it correctly.

Using the Elliot wave analysis we can actually learn a lot about the market and its movements since we get to know about the behavior of the traders and thus we get to know the impact it will be having on the Price movements.

I will show you using the Elliot wave analysis how you can get to know the Forex markets more deeply and thus get to trade with success.

I will be with you in the path towards success using the Elliot wave theory and this contest is just a means to explain about this in details to you.

Why we have to use the Elliot Wave Theory?

If you have been trading in the Forex for a certain time period of more than 6 months you will notice that any currency pair that you will pick will start behaving in a manner that it has already done in the past.

The type of moves that it will exhibit is Predictable from its past actions and thus we can utilize the Elliot wave theory in understanding those and predicting the future moves with success.

The moving forces in the Currency markets decide how the given currency pair is going to move in reaction to a news or event. And we can understand them if we will use Elliot Wave theory.

In any form of Technical Analysis that we may be using it is the general behavior of the traders we try to gauge and using Elliot wave we can easily predict it. If we can understand it we can tell how much UP or DOWN a given currency pair is going to move and how we can plan our trades around that movement.

I will tell you about the Elliot Wave Cycle that explains at which position the current trading is going on and what do we expect from here on, thereby allowing us to correctly Estimate our Entry and Exit from the markets.

What is Elliot Wave Cycle?

Attachment 12603

Elliot Wave cycle consists of 5 waves about which we have to understand.

1st Wave = Trend movement

2nd Wave = Counter Trend movement

3rd Wave = Trend movement

4th Wave = Counter Trend movement

5th Wave = Trend movement

At any point of time a market will remain in one of the 5 waves which we have to understand. 1st, 3rd and 5th Waves are in the direction of the Trend while 2nd and 4th wave is against the Trend.

Understanding Elliot Wave Theory

The patterns that we see in the Forex markets are a result of the behavior that is being exhibited by the traders and if you are monitoring the currency that you want to trade you can see similar types of patterns. Once we can understand these Chart patterns then it will become easy for us to predict the Future movements of the price based on the current market scenario.

All types of patterns that we see in the market are a result of Price Action which consists of Trends and Corrections. It is the ability of a trader to understand them and trade in the direction of the Trends.

Impulse Waves = The movements that happen in the Direction of the Trends. In these waves the gain in the markets is more and price moves up Higher. It is a very powerful wave and it will consist of 5 waves.

Corrective Waves = The movements that happen against the Direction of the Trend. In these waves the markets correct them-self and seem to struggle. Corrective waves consist of 3 waves and these are a part of consolidation phase.

We can see an Impulse Wave which consists of 5 waves and a Corrective Wave which consists of 3 waves. In different time frames we can see these types of Waves and bigger waves can be made up of smaller 5-3 combination of waves.

If there is an Impulse move in a Bearish market it will take 5 waves down and 3 waves up.

Wave Modes

We have two types of Wave modes that work in the markets.

Motive = In the Motive Wave we see a 5 wave cycle as shown above which moves the market upwards.

Corrective = In the Corrective Wave we have a 3 wave cycle which moves the market downwards.

Attachment 12604

As you can see we have a 3 wave corrective cycle

Wave A = Counter Trend movement

Wave B = Trend movement

Wave C = Counter Trend movement

1. Indicator Elliot Wave Oscillator

Description of indicator

Indicator Elliot Wave Oscillator = This is an Indicator for Meta trader 4 that will allow a trader to know when an Elliot wave has ended and a new one has started. I am using it on the 1 minute time frame to give a fair idea of the Price movements in the Euro. The Green area signals a BUY while the RED area signals a SELL.

Features and principles of indicator

How to read Elliot Wave Oscillator (EWO)
    • The highest point of the EWO is the Bullish Wave 3
    • The lowest point of the EWO is the Bearish Wave 3
    • Wave 4 crosses over the zero line opposite to the direction of the main trend
    • Wave 5 iis the new Hig or low of the Swing

Supporting screenshots

I am giving Chart for M1 EURUSD using this Indicator.

Attachment 12612

As you can see that in the current market scenario it has signaled a Bullish Entry to BUY EURUSD and market is slowly moving upwards today.

I am giving Chart for M1 GBPUSD using this Indicator.

Attachment 12614

As you can see it has signaled a Bullish Entry in GBPUSD and the pair is moving upwards.

I am giving Chart for M1 USDJPY using this Indicator.

Attachment 12615

As you can see it has signaled a Bearish Entry in USDJPY and the pair is moving downwards.

Personal opinion and recommendations

I am using this Indicator Elliot oscillator waves 1.02 on M1 and M5 time frames with success for Intra-Day trading. I have tested this indicator in EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDJPY. I will recommend this Indicator for those traders who are doing Intra-Day trading.

Continued Below ...
    well dear most of the trader are using the elliot wave patteren or strategy in their trading analysis even my teacher from whose i learn the trading is also using the elliot wave i am also the big fan of elliot wave that's why i have decide that i will learn it from my teacher to increase the benefits from trading by using it

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1
    Thank you very much for this nice indicator but I have heard from my friends that the mechanical indicators are not drawn properly so I am afraid of this but overall I will try for a while to see if this is true or not because the wrong decision in trade is very expensive and this is unwanted to happen.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    Thanks for sharing this index because it will make the business easier, especially for those traders who want to trade on a simple and straightforward route, this index will work well for Scolopers because it gives good signals for good and scalping and making profits as you said If that satisfies him, I'll check out this index and buy appropriate for my trading style Will see it.

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345