Indicator Elliott Wave - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Indicator Elliott Wave

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    This looks more or less like a scalping trading strategy because of the lower time frames recommended and honestly yours , I do not like to trade on lower time frame since I am not in haste to make money in forex in a short time. I can see that the easiest way to lose money in forex trading is through scalping, that is to make huge amount of money by taking advantage of a small move in the market
    Well I don't think that short term time frames that you have to do any haste to make money just follow your rules and stick to your trading pattern. I am regularly following it and becoming successful in short term trading. There is no doubt in it that long term trading have so many advantages but short term time frames have also their own value in forex.

Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Well I don't think that short term time frames that you have to do any haste to make money just follow your rules and stick to your trading pattern. I am regularly following it and becoming successful in short term trading. There is no doubt in it that long term trading have so many advantages but short term time frames have also their own value in forex.
    Since we are doing our trades we have to decide on the time frames which will suit us and how we are actually going to do our trading with them. Many times it may happen to us that our own knowledge about trading is not correct and we may make some mistakes in deciding such types of trades.

What is more important for us is to understand that each trade will be different and we have to actually do our trades in a manner that can give us the best trading based income. So it will certainly take some amount of time and also efforts

Looks awesome. Sorry just asking because of its similarity with zig zag, does this (Elliot oscillator waves 1.02) repaint the golden color reversal signal in smaller time frames?
    Last edited by eda236; 07-11-2016 at 10:00 AM.

Eliot waves are good way that you can make money from and on othe things that I have come to know that trading is something that is almost similar to other indicator like fibonachi levels that you can trade with for the reversals and the strongest places that you can trade with very well

Banned
    I sounds cool and the way it looks it looks great so we have to really define the market in a more processed and more understandable way we know we have to purely define what we do and for the right process we can think of great things that make us as forex traders really great

Quote Originally Posted by malenge View Post
    Eliot waves are good way that you can make money from and on othe things that I have come to know that trading is something that is almost similar to other indicator like fibonachi levels that you can trade with for the reversals and the strongest places that you can trade with very well
    If we will have a good knowledge of the Elliott Waves then we would be able to know as well as predict the Trends that are prsent in the markets. As a trader we have to learn and also at the same time increase our knowledge about trends.

This will let us to do our trading effectively and also we will be in a position to earn more profits from such trades. I have seen and used the Indicator Elliott Wave in my trades and i can say that if you will use it consistently then your trading income is going to increase.

Eliot waves are somehow not that easy for any one to use because when trading you have to know that trading this five parts that you have to look at them five you to differentiate what this five are doing and their interpretation fo the what all of this does this might be some how not easy for you if you are a new trader

Banned
    I think its proper to use it, but I think also when you use it a lone its too naked you need to form something of great standard we have to really think as hard to prove we are doing something out of it we have to develop the right perspective in all areas of the market

Trader
    Elliot waves is an effective way for trading and the trader that master it will be able to make good money from forex, this indicator looks as a good indicator but i do not prefer to use it on the lower time frames because i do not trade with scalping and so i can use it on the higher time frames and test it to see if it will work well on them or not.

There is no best Indicator in Forex market and Indicators not all correct times, But a few of them is good indicator and helpful things some time to make some profit in forex market but not all the time in forex market

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast