Indicator Elliott Wave - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Indicator Elliott Wave

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by nsawork View Post
    The decision to trade will depend on the Time frame that is being used and the momentum of the corrective waves. The 3rd wave in the Trend movement is a stronger wave and is easy to be identified. You can use Pending orders to Realistically enter at anytime after 3rd wave.
    This is a very good information about the Elliot waves so how much experience you have about Elliot waves trading. That's correct that to get a good signal in this type of we have to use good time frames too. Can I use Elliot waves in short term time frames. Which time frame's are more suitable for this type of trading short or long?

Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    This is a very good information about the Elliot waves so how much experience you have about Elliot waves trading. That's correct that to get a good signal in this type of we have to use good time frames too. Can I use Elliot waves in short term time frames. Which time frame's are more suitable for this type of trading short or long?
    Hello forexlearner,

I am using Elliot Waves since 2 years and the best results are obtained when we use them on Larger Time Frames of :

1. M15
    2. M30
    3. H1

This is so because the time of trend formation is more so the Wave will be prominent and the Entry will stand clear with a good range of Profits from 80 to 150 Pips.

Thanks

Hello forexlearner,

I am using Elliot Waves since 2 years and the best results are obtained when we use them on Larger Time Frames of :

1. M15
    2. M30
    3. H1

This is so because the time of trend formation is more so the Wave will be prominent and the Entry will stand clear with a good range of Profits from 80 to 150 Pips.

Thanks
    Should i trade those time frames because i am trader always trade monthly chart and see elliot waves from that time frames i can not trade if it is the time frames h1 i don't trade because can not see the waves clear and thebsignal for entry point can not be seen too i like if the trades with the time frames larger to see good trend and entry point so if the profit 80 or 150 pips i can not trade it my take profit must be 200 or 300 pips to be successful to trade and can not be changed at that time at anytime trading.

Trader

Thanks
    Rather hard to determine the reversal point of the elliot wave. We may assume this point can be reversal, but unfortunately, this point is continuing the trend and then the price is going hit the sl. So how do you determine the reversal point of the elliot wave dear. You use MACD or stohastic?

[lang=it]Hello Nsawork,

I cannot distinguish very well the waves from your attachment.

Secondly, what about the yellow bar? Is it repainting?

Bests,

bixente74[/lang]

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Nsawork,

I cannot distinguish very well the waves from your attachment.

Secondly, what about the yellow bar? Is it repainting?

Bests,

bixente74

Frankly speaking its not very easy for me to do trade in minute one chart time frame, its not good for our eyes too. I personally don't do trade with elliot waves theory because its not very easy to learn about elliot waves, I love to follow simple support and resistance analysis in trading. You have to only follow the horizontal lines and those can show much better idea about the market on naked chart. We should keep our trading system simple and clean.

Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    As far I know about Elliott Wave its a technical method of trading right? One more thing is screenshots and indicator both are missing in this thread, so please attach them too. I am really very exited to know about the features of your elliot wave indicator. Hope you will listen me and will attach them soon as possible. Waiting for your answer
    YES dear after seeing this indicator i too want to know the working of this indicator in detail.Hope we will soon get the answer to our question. and one thing more this Elliott wave its self a good and dependable one . so put your screen over here for our understanding of this as i have only heard but hardly have knowledge about the Elliot wave. Something i got form here and want to know more about it

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Frankly speaking its not very easy for me to do trade in minute one chart time frame, its not good for our eyes too. I personally don't do trade with elliot waves theory because its not very easy to learn about elliot waves, I love to follow simple support and resistance analysis in trading. You have to only follow the horizontal lines and those can show much better idea about the market on naked chart. We should keep our trading system simple and clean.
    well you are right sir. trading in a small time frame is not a good idea because the trend in chart can change fast as compare to higher time frame. And coming on elliot wave this is not a easy one to get about the elliot waves as i myself find hard to understand after reading the article twice. But one thing is sure if you get to know about it for sure you can use it in daily trading. and the thing you said about keeping chart simple and clean is the best part which is most important for analysis.
    Last edited by Bhagatfx; 10-31-2015 at 08:58 PM.

Banned
    nsawork, thanks for the update but I don't think that they are the longer term time frames these are short term time frames, so you mean that you are using these three time frames for the use of elliott waves trading, that's a very long experience of two year's in forex market, I have rarely seen people who are using this kind of method in trading since a long time, I wish you a good luck for your future.

Elliot wave theory is not an easy thing to spot. Making money with elliot wave theory is not so easy because many of the traders cant find the proper waves of the market and fails to spot the right opportunities and they fails to make money in the forex market.

I am using this Indicator Elliot oscillator waves 1.02 on M1 and M5 time frames with success for Intra-Day trading. I have tested this indicator in EURUSD, GBPUSD and USDJPY. I will recommend this Indicator for those traders who are doing Intra-Day trading.
    This looks more or less like a scalping trading strategy because of the lower time frames recommended and honestly yours , I do not like to trade on lower time frame since I am not in haste to make money in forex in a short time. I can see that the easiest way to lose money in forex trading is through scalping, that is to make huge amount of money by taking advantage of a small move in the market

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast