Anger after loss excitement after profit both are bad - Page 3
Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Anger after loss excitement after profit both are bad

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 56

Anger after loss excitement after profit both are bad

Well friends I am opening this thread from my own experience. My opinions may not be similar to every other traders. Those who think I am wrong can please share there thoughts.

There can be happiness but not fun in trading There is some difference between the two. Happiness and fun. Profits in trading can make us happy but we can have fun from doing funny things or from tracking jokes or from playing some fun games. Also a trader can become sad when he loses money in trading. So both profits and losses are always there as part of a traders work. Professional traders try to keep a balance with both these two feelings. If we try to have fun from Forex trading then we can make our trading a funny or careless thing.

Excitement after profit
    It is natural that when we see our work giving positive results we become happy. After all we can never become like computers continuing trading unaffected of whether we get profits or loss. So becoming happy is quite natural and also good. But a trader should not get excited excessively. Because excess excitement is an emotion which can make a trader over confident or greedy or impatient. And when he trades with these emotions he may get losses in his further trading.

Anger after loss
    We do not do all the analysis and planning that we end up getting a loss or hit our stop loss. But losses will come in trading and it is natural that a trader becomes sad for his losses. Some sadness is natural but again the trader should not become angry or start trading to revenge the market. Trading with anger or trading for a revenge is only going to give us more losses. Anger makes our mind disturbed and with disturbed mind we cannot take correct trading calls and will surely make more mistakes. So a stable mind which is free from these emotions is always best for our trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 35
    Quote Originally Posted by forexfighter007 View Post
    Yes profitable traders cannot easily go wrong in their trading. But sometimes emotions can disturb them as well. I think traders should avoid every thing that causes emotion to set in. this would make forex trading quite boring but it would allow a trader to start making some profits. This is the only way to achieve consistency. in our earnings in Forex.
    Successful traders are one who know how to check their emotions. Success comes from hard work. Forex is a world wide business and now many people involving in this business , trader become increasing in short time. Many trader using many method to become success and working here on a daily basis like a job.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by AmitChallenger View Post
    Successful traders are one who know how to check their emotions. Success comes from hard work. Forex is a world wide business and now many people involving in this business , trader become increasing in short time. Many trader using many method to become success and working here on a daily basis like a job.
    Definitely we can become successful in forex but make sure that we are doing a lot of hard work in our demo trading learning and real trading account learning at first. Success only comes when trader's give their best about their learning, controlling our emotion could be very tough but successful trader's make this very easy for them, because of their daily forex learning emotion control is not a very tough work to control for them.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Definitely we can become successful in forex but make sure that we are doing a lot of hard work in our demo trading learning and real trading account learning at first. Success only comes when trader's give their best about their learning, controlling our emotion could be very tough but successful trader's make this very easy for them, because of their daily forex learning emotion control is not a very tough work to control for them.
    Well, the demo learning is the first phase of trading for all trader. But the truth about the matter is that you will meet the real trading is a tougher condition than the demo trading. So, traders should prepare for the psychology they could meet in the real trading. The emotion of the trader should be well controlled, and I believe lower risk taking could be a of great help here.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    Actually one needs to put moods and emotions in control before one could succeed and make money from forex trading, forex trading is a risky business. Then when you should trade one should accept los. Apparently it is when one has no accept loss, that is when one will not be able to control emotions when he or she has loss hos or her money. Emotion essentially should be controlled.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, the demo learning is the first phase of trading for all trader. But the truth about the matter is that you will meet the real trading is a tougher condition than the demo trading. So, traders should prepare for the psychology they could meet in the real trading. The emotion of the trader should be well controlled, and I believe lower risk taking could be a of great help here.
    We can't say that only demo trading account would make us successful in this field so you are right that in real trading account we have many conditions and those could be much differ from demo trading account. A trader need a good use of demo trading and live trading account both, we have to prepare for our psychology learing properly and the best place to learn emotional trading is live trading account.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    We can't say that only demo trading account would make us successful in this field so you are right that in real trading account we have many conditions and those could be much differ from demo trading account. A trader need a good use of demo trading and live trading account both, we have to prepare for our psychology learing properly and the best place to learn emotional trading is live trading account.
    Demo account have no feelings which real account have. We shoul keep mentally calm and stable. A person is here to get the best out of his or her forex trading career, then such person should know that he has to invest time and money to getting it. It is just like a money you need to get that is now at the mouth of a lion, you have to do all you can to get it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    yes these are normal human behaviors which one cannot suppress.. every body gets excited when he gets profit and becomes sad also after loss... but we should not take loss on our mind and should work hard..

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    the decision should had with the basics on focus as trader to spends of only the proper on numbers with the risks to release on funding with the backup of longer resistance as securing decision on winning of the good games to complete target results to close of the good profit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    Anger is a great thing to us when we are in a loss but always be sure that we are not using anger to enter into trades because its by so doing that we are sure to destroy everything that we have done to these I always work to understand and work on my mistakes,I have lost until now that am happy losses do not drive me, I always understand the loss that I have had.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by Kariuki View Post
    Anger is a great thing to us when we are in a loss but always be sure that we are not using anger to enter into trades because its by so doing that we are sure to destroy everything that we have done to these I always work to understand and work on my mistakes,I have lost until now that am happy losses do not drive me, I always understand the loss that I have had.
    anger will not give them a clear mind to think and even they will do trading without right management and calcualtion and of course careless too, and at last, they just increase the problems and more losing in hands, anger will come when the traders face unwanted condition, this is a normal thing but they need to control it, the emotion is there and easier triggered by many situations, losing and winning or else

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast