Anger after loss excitement after profit both are bad - Page 2
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Anger after loss excitement after profit both are bad

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 56

Anger after loss excitement after profit both are bad

Well friends I am opening this thread from my own experience. My opinions may not be similar to every other traders. Those who think I am wrong can please share there thoughts.

There can be happiness but not fun in trading There is some difference between the two. Happiness and fun. Profits in trading can make us happy but we can have fun from doing funny things or from tracking jokes or from playing some fun games. Also a trader can become sad when he loses money in trading. So both profits and losses are always there as part of a traders work. Professional traders try to keep a balance with both these two feelings. If we try to have fun from Forex trading then we can make our trading a funny or careless thing.

Excitement after profit
    It is natural that when we see our work giving positive results we become happy. After all we can never become like computers continuing trading unaffected of whether we get profits or loss. So becoming happy is quite natural and also good. But a trader should not get excited excessively. Because excess excitement is an emotion which can make a trader over confident or greedy or impatient. And when he trades with these emotions he may get losses in his further trading.

Anger after loss
    We do not do all the analysis and planning that we end up getting a loss or hit our stop loss. But losses will come in trading and it is natural that a trader becomes sad for his losses. Some sadness is natural but again the trader should not become angry or start trading to revenge the market. Trading with anger or trading for a revenge is only going to give us more losses. Anger makes our mind disturbed and with disturbed mind we cannot take correct trading calls and will surely make more mistakes. So a stable mind which is free from these emotions is always best for our trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    Loss is just loss, do not take any more portion of our attention of the loosing position. But just keep to continuing the learning stage, every result of the market give us the lesson of the market directly. Trader must be ability to get more learning stage and more ability can be absorb from the market.
    The losses is bad sir, and I do no think that it is easy for some traders to let go of losses, but we can still advice them on that. Some traders do not let go easily, they are frustrated and angered because of that act, so it is good for them to try to learn the way they control themselves above all things in the market, they need to be more careful as well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    The losses is bad sir, and I do no think that it is easy for some traders to let go of losses, but we can still advice them on that. Some traders do not let go easily, they are frustrated and angered because of that act, so it is good for them to try to learn the way they control themselves above all things in the market, they need to be more careful as well.
    The loss in forex trading is very bad and it can make trader frustrated. The loss in forex trading can make trader get the lesson. The loss experience in forex trading can help trader to get more and more experience. The loss and profit in forex trading is the triggered of the frustrated and also the happines.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Trader's have to use good plans to avoid the problem of regular losses we need a very strong mindset to let go of losses, most of trader's not able to do that and feel bad when they lose money in forex. Some time even on single loss give them bad trading mindset problem and after that they use a very aggressive or angry trading approach in forex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    They need a lot of patience and self control in their trading mate, most of newbies become frustrated due to emotion in a very earlier stage which show that they need a lot of more learning in their trading. Angry trader mostly try to recover his losses and forget about his management, what this business is not about any revenge and gamble, we need patience and cool mind here.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    Excitement after profit It is natural that when we see our work giving positive results we become happy.
    yes as those had with the use as with the notice on past of terms with the qualification, as trader to gains with the returns on exploration with the decision on compelling on sequence with the stages of progressives motion that those to recess within the scopes of focus with the point of maturity on leaving of quotes on markup with the signs on authorization.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    They need a lot of patience and self control in their trading mate, most of newbies become frustrated due to emotion in a very earlier stage which show that they need a lot of more learning in their trading. Angry trader mostly try to recover his losses and forget about his management, what this business is not about any revenge and gamble, we need patience and cool mind here.
    Self control is the key to all this sir, and I think it is never that easy for the profitable traders to be having bad psychology, but it could at times, when they are doing ego. I think in all things we need good attitude to trade forex, we should avoid all unnecessary trading issues that will make us a victim of the market as a results of the previous performance.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    self control is a thing i am working on in my own trading career, the self control have a long way to do trading for traders, the self control is all traders need in psychology to trade forex. when this is working for traders, the whole thing in trading will work for the trader too, it is simple as this.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    I can not let the loss go without giving me the lesson. I think even trader get loss, but there is lesson for those loss. Forex trading is not about the profit but also the loss process. Hehehehehe. the loss is just loss and let it go after the loss give the lesson to me.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 80
    Self control is the key to all this sir, and I think it is never that easy for the profitable traders to be having bad psychology, but it could at times, when they are doing ego. I think in all things we need good attitude to trade forex, we should avoid all unnecessary trading issues that will make us a victim of the market as a results of the previous performance.
    Yes profitable traders cannot easily go wrong in their trading. But sometimes emotions can disturb them as well. I think traders should avoid every thing that causes emotion to set in. this would make forex trading quite boring but it would allow a trader to start making some profits. This is the only way to achieve consistency. in our earnings in Forex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    Excitement after profit It is natural that when we see our work giving positive results we become happy. After all we can never become like computers continuing trading unaffected of whether we get profits or loss.
    yes as preparing of the better on competing of the good challenge as working of the good selection on referring finale of options to work with the requests of order. those had with the good helps as trader running of sets on tools and the technical systems on working with the evaluation and the menage of the signals qualification.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast