Forex Is A Challenging Business.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Forex Is A Challenging Business.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Forex Is A Challenging Business.

Of course forex is a challenging business because we can not become sure that we can be succeed from this platform and earning more pips. It is very difficulty business than other business. so we call it is a challenging business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 12
    sure . Forex trading is very challenging business. and there is no confuse. because lot of people join on this market for profit but maximum are loser. so I think profit making is so difficult from FX trading, but at first we should to know about FX trading proferly otherwise we can not gain long time. because currency exchange is very hard and sensitive business in the world.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    i think that forex is the real challenging business to me . i know that forex business is really risky business in which you have great chance of losing all the capital if you have not enough knowledge for good trading .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I believe that the Forex is the beneficial hard for me company. I do know that the affairs of Forex trading is really that risky to which you have a great opportunity to lose the entire share capital you do not have enough knowledge to a good negotiation.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Fx_Mission View Post
    Of course forex is a challenging business because we can not become sure that we can be succeed from this platform and earning more pips. It is very difficulty business than other business. so we call it is a challenging business.
    Forex is risky trade, so we need to handle forex trade with challenge. I believe that forex is not such harder trade that we cannot achieved. We need to take forex as challenge and try to enrich our weak points through study. I personally do not fear to take challenge because taking challenge seems to me interesting and enjoyably.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    oh yes of course i totally agree with you Forex is a challenging business . it is very difficult and risky business . to success in this business you need work really hard . you also need good knowledge and skill to taking challenging and success in this business .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    yes it is so challenging business and you may had loss in any time .i think it is so profitable business but you must have the enough experience to be able to make this huge profits from this risky market .i like this kind of business that is depend on challenging and fresh minds so that i prefer to trade with Forex market .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    True, forex business is a very challenging business, so we're really struggling to become a forex trader to win, if not then we would be losing trader. So it is more suitable forex trading is run by people who love a challenge, because they are usually going to be a successful forex trader later.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Forex trading is really challenging, but still very good to be traded if you knwo your way out of it. I have seen it as a hard business before, but i changes the mindset of hardness of trading when i saw my account growing as a result of discipline to my single trading plan, i think all other traders should do this, this will ever make it easy and nicer to trade for them,.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 8
    you are right forex is challenging business in business world.but Forex is one of the best business in this world.You can start your business with small amount and if you learn this business you can learn a lot of money form forex market..but to do other business you need huge money.for this reason i like foerx trading and forex business..

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast