Indicator Moving Average - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Indicator Moving Average

No trader in forex trading industry can despise the indispensability of moving averages as a powerful tools in technical analysis of the market, in fact most of us use it though in different ways and forms. Whichever ways it is being used , the most important thing is to have results to show for its use. I appreciate your thought and I have equally learned from your thread and this I suppose must have been a blessing to many. Thank you for sharing this

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    No trader in forex trading industry can despise the indispensability of moving averages as a powerful tools in technical analysis of the market, in fact most of us use it though in different ways and forms. Whichever ways it is being used , the most important thing is to have results to show for its use. I appreciate your thought and I have equally learned from your thread and this I suppose must have been a blessing to many. Thank you for sharing this
    This is a very good explanation from the thread creator that how can we use moving average indicator in short term trading, medium term trading and long term trading. Advantages and disadvantages are also show in the thread which is good for the trader education. Its important to know the lagging nature of the indicator's, and trader should choose the London and New York session to do trade with moving average cross action

MADC Is one indicator that everyone who is new to trading starts with before you can move to other more soffitsicated indictors and that is one thing that is an excellent advantage of this indictor this means that it's very easy to get and there for a it makes it quite awesome

7 sma, 20ema, 55sma, 100sma, 200sma..... I have tested this MA's for a years. Exceptional accuracy confirmed so many times. Very suitable for trading for beginers as well as for expirianced traders. When price break trough one MA TP is on next one. If price broke 7 next target is at 20 etc. Simple and powerfull. Also level that is broken become resistance/support and can be used as SL level. Sometimes price get stucked between two big number MA's , for example 100 and 200, and play range bouncies for a while. That make exelent opportunity for trades too.
    Last edited by strobstrob; 06-06-2016 at 01:56 AM.

Trader
    moving average is one my favorite indicators that i use and it is widely used by the traders around the world, trading with cross over of the moving average is good but i think it should be done when there is a clear direction of the moving average and the market is trendy so this ensure that the trader trade in the proper direction and can make some profits easily.

Moving average cross over is really a special trading way. I use 200 cross over. but here I learn a new things it may help me to proper enter the market and out the market. moving average is always a great indicator specially for new trader who haven't enough idea market.

Banned
    An EMA is really the right choice we have to develop when we have to find something out there we have to look the right form of choice we have to really work as hard and prove the given issues of the market we have to develop when we know everything we work on

Trader
    moving average is one of the best indicators in meta trader and widley used by the traders because it is the best ne for determination of the direction of the market and it is nearly foundin most trading strategies, it can be used with many settings depending on the strategy used and depending on the desiring of the trader himself.

I follow this data with Pivot Point to trade in forex, follow the information about moving average is good for determine the pricing and considering the next price position.

[lang=ar]Yes, friend, I agree with you
    The averages are good predictive tools, especially 50 plus 100 excellent. There are other averages, but I must say that it is not enough only if there should be other tools to confirm
    There are a lot of averages and settings developed and any trader can set their own settings through the appropriate experiment puts[/lang]

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast