Your job slow your earning?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your job slow your earning?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

Question Your job slow your earning?

We know some people have job who must spend more then 8hours and then wen he/she want to trade the market its slow or its allready night were market are slepping to and we can't generate profit.Your job slow your earning?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 3
    For those who had their own job, i recommend do not quite your current job into trading as a full time job. You can take forex trading as a part time job that will help you earning some extra income for you even is slow or fast. Because if you are not 100% completely understand in forex trading, you better not to invest all your time into forex trading because forex trading is very risky. Depend on every trader on doing in their trading time. Some trader will turn their capital into double or even triple. Some trader will only slow to earn small amount in trading. Depend of the strategies use on trader themselves.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by fx fighter View Post
    We know some people have job who must spend more then 8hours and then wen he/she want to trade the market its slow or its allready night were market are slepping to and we can't generate profit.Your job slow your earning?
    For those who works from 9-5 trading forex might be a bit complicated,due to the lack of time,but I believe that why the mobile platform was created ti help those who bearly have the time to trade on the computer,with a mobile platform you can check the currency market from time to time stress free.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Yes, there are many forex traders who make a side income only. I think if we really want to get a good income from forex trading, we are likely to need a lot of spare time to learn forex, it is quite a risky move for most people because they are afraid of not having a safe place again if they suffered losses from forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    if you had a job it will be a good thing for you to invest your own money with the Forex market . also if i had any job in the future i will trade with the long term trading to make money as i can so it is nice to have a job in order to have more money .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by fx fighter View Post
    Yes i think if i will work in the forex trading and manage the trading well then my work show my earning however i think the forex trading is high risky business even you have the hard work and manage well even then you will get the loss in the trading so i think we need to more concentrate on the trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    No matter what the case may be in the forex market, i will not let the job that i am doing to go just because of forex trading. I will prefer to have a backup if there are things that i did not call for happens in the market. This is why i prefer to have job security to forex trading, it is an extra earning way for me.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    I have no job instead of doing trader.I only do forex trading and can give full focus on trading.It gives me much success and much happier life.If we have a job and do trade same time then we can't trade correctly and we shouldn't do both the things completely.I think job can slow our earning.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    I do not think that anybody who has another fulltime job during the london and newyork session should attempt to trade forex on their own because they will only be risking their capital. But such people can use the pamm account or signal service which is more convinient for them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Dear I think it is not a good idea to leave job before you get success in Forex trading as a part time. And we need to take care our regular earnings and need to understand the trend of the market and if we could understand the market then a part time trader also can earn huge money from Forex trading.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast