Indicator Zigzag - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Indicator Zigzag

Quote Originally Posted by Ovi05 View Post
    thanks a lot buddy this is really a nice post.i only heard about zigzag and i never use it.but this post give me so much information about zigzag and i really like to use it and want to watch how it works.i like your trading strategy also and i think it works really well.recently i using 200 ema cross over strategy but sometimes it give me wrong confirmation so i like to combined zigzag with my ema strategy and i think it works well.
    Yup mate, I think this is one of the best learning thread in this contest, Most of trader's have confusion that how they can avoid the misleading signals in moving average indicator setting, Some time crossover signals could be wrong, but this is a nice indicator, which create pattern's and make it easy to get a strong confirmation about buy and sell in forex.

Banned
    Today I got 2 more thumbs up on my thread, and all the credit goes to you, Earnperfect, Khimi234, Hukam, Ovi05, Propensity100. Thanks for appreciating my thread, Hope more member's will watch my thread in next 4 day's and will appreciate my thread. Finger crossed, now I am very excited about the result, and I wish a good luck to other contest participant's too.

Your welcome mate, Tomorrow is the last date and I don't think that we will able to see many more threads now but this contest was really great and different, I learned about a new indicator in this contest and that is indicator zig zag. Thanks for sharing your time and wonderful thread with us mate and I think all credit goes to you not to us, because its because of best sharing you have got a lot of comments in this thread now just wait for the result I am sure you will won something bigger in this contest for your great work

Banned
    Today is the last day and you are right no more thread's and participant's. But I am very happy to see many informative thread's in this contest. Hope moderator's will choose the best top winner's. Finger crossed this time, I am waiting for the tomorrow, By the way best luck you too sir I think you also deserve a prize in this contest. For now Bye, see u later.

Indicator zigzag is good for ranging markets. Making money in the both markets are very much useful. If you want to make money you must make money with a proper money management and also a very good understanding of the money. If you make money that is the way to do it.

Zig-zag indicator has its own weakness because experience in live trading has really shown that the market has reached the pick and by the time one expects this to be coming there, the market begins to make new high and the trade you have just placed to sell will be showing floating loss and the market may not come down not until the stop loss target is hit. You have concluded very well that there is nothing perfect in forex trading business so , each trader should trade with caution and good money management rule

Trader
    this indicator is one of my favorite indicators and i use it in my trading because it is a good indicator for determination of the strong levels of support and resistance, it is good indicator for also determination of the direction of the market and so this help us to take a good decision of trading and so it help in good trading and making of profits.

This is one those individuals indicators that you can us very well and you have so much in profits and if not used well you can't make it easier your trading strategies.. For me I have come to know that when you are using the zigzag indictor and the binary options tube thats is one thing that can easily make binary options trades safely

Banned
    Doesnt the ZIG ZAG line apear when the price has already changed, or ?? these is something I have teasted, sometimes when the who trade continues then you will see the Zig zag disapear so look up for that you might notice what is different with it

Trader
    this indicator is ne of my favorite indicators and i use it in my strategy, it is good for determination of the support and resistance points and levels, when zigzag is formed this means it will continue for moving in the same direction for sometimes and this is happening with high percentage of success and so this will let the trader to make some profits.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast