Indicator Bollinger Bands - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Indicator Bollinger Bands

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19

Indicator Bollinger Bands

Bollinger Bands is a technical analysis tool invented by John Bollinger in the 1980s. Bollinger Bands used to measure the "highness" or "lowness" of the price relative to previous trades.
    Bollinger Bands consist of:

an N-period moving average (MA)
    an upper band at K times an N-period standard deviation above the moving average (MA + Kσ)
    a lower band at K times an N-period standard deviation below the moving average (MA − Kσ)

When the markets become more volatile, the bands widen (move further away from the average), and during less volatile periods, the bands contract (move closer to the average).

Bollinger Bands strategy on working of the trend capturing :

1. Entry at outer bands of upper level and lower :

Attachment 12554

2. Entry at middle lines of moving average :

Attachment 12555

Different use on working of the supports on analytics to run the strategy available with the different offers on occupying the different indy syatem as trader to works of the decision according to personal preference on matching of the rules as supported the strategy with the trading plan.

read more :
    _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bollinger_Bands
    _http://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/bollingerbands.asp

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gulfstream; 05-13-2015 at 12:31 PM. Reason: Active links

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Right sir we need a good combination of indicator's to filter of trading signal's. I never used bollinger bands till now but people say that this is a good indicator if we have a good knowledge of technical analysis. I think this type of trading strategy is not bad at all but you should have a good experience to utilize upper band and lower band's wisely for your buy and sell.
    We use and action when bollinger band is being touched by the price. If the upper line is being touch by the price, trader should go sell and when the bottom line of bollinger is being touch by the price it indicates to buy trade. And we must advance to combine the bollinger band with another signal, I can say using stohastic on the rule of the OB and OS.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by lawners1791 View Post
    as good ninja loves the dark cloud figure of formation on referring supports on confirming the decision on calling of the good order with the trading on running with the bollinger bands strategy.
    those worth of the good value as to gains of the good pips on delivering target on projection.
    Can you tell the trading experience in this post dear mate? It is difficult to hand the pressure or it is easy to get profit in forex trading. I see, there is many different probability in using bollinger bands. I see in your picture said that your trading is on the floating minus dear mate. Please re-upload the liquidate transcation.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    the bollinger bands strategy those helps of trader on working along with the choice of customs on logics as referring use on running with the personal preference by the details on sets with the initials to work of the requests of the trading manage.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0
    Bollinger band is a good indicator for doing scaling it is needed I think. Although I don't know how to use this indicator. But I saw many times people are using this indicator. If we can use this indicator pro[erly then we can get good money from forex trading. This is very important to know the use of indicator in this business.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    Quote Originally Posted by fsr333 View Post
    Bollinger band is a good indicator for doing scaling it is needed I think. Although I don't know how to use this indicator. But I saw many times people are using this indicator. If we can use this indicator pro[erly then we can get good money from forex trading. This is very important to know the use of indicator in this business.
    Yes Bollinger bands Indicators much use for among traders because many consider relatively easy to read and how to act when there are signals from its, when the price touch upper bands then act for sell and when price touch low band then buy is good option . But anyhow its just indicator where its just a tool that helps our trading to analyze the market movement. There is no perfect indicators including Bollinger bands.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by cowek ireng View Post
    Yes Bollinger bands Indicators much use for among traders because many consider relatively easy to read and how to act when there are signals from its, when the price touch upper bands then act for sell and when price touch low band then buy is good option . But anyhow its just indicator where its just a tool that helps our trading to analyze the market movement. There is no perfect indicators including Bollinger bands.
    Its a true finder of support and resistance points on the chart, all we know about the real beauty of moving average twenty. Bollinger band is that indicator which suit to two kinds of trader's. It support to trend trader as well as support and resistance based trader. It create a very good channel on the chart of support and resistance zones. I have used this a long time back but now I am only using naked chart trading style.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    thank you lawners

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by aris90 View Post
    We use and action when bollinger band is being touched by the price. If the upper line is being touch by the price, trader should go sell and when the bottom line of bollinger is being touch by the price it indicates to buy trade. And we must advance to combine the bollinger band with another signal, I can say using stohastic on the rule of the OB and OS.
    Better to discuss about the whole concept, when we are sharing anything on the forum then better to show its weaknesses too so many forum member's have only a good view about the strategy, they have only the positive points but they don't want to show the bad points of their indicator's or their strategies. I believe that we should share more about our indicator's, or strategy. We should write down their advantages and disadvantages both in the thread.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    Quote Originally Posted by fsr333 View Post
    This is easy to know about the use of this indicator friend, I think thread creator have explained well about it, the middle bad is moving average 20, it will help you to know about the trend direction, the other two bands are support and resistance and those can be used for reversal too, you can enjoy pullback trading with the help of this indicator, or to play with the trend you can use only middle band of this indicator.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    This is easy to know about the use of this indicator friend, I think thread creator have explained well about it, the middle bad is moving average 20, it will help you to know about the trend direction, the other two bands are support and resistance and those can be used for reversal too, you can enjoy pullback trading with the help of this indicator, or to play with the trend you can use only middle band of this indicator.
    [lang=ms]this indicator it more helpful trader to know the market direction because top bolinger band it will be as resistance and for low bolinger band it will be as support. the middle bolinger band it will be as direction which mean when the candle stick break up the trend will be up until touch the top line bolinger band..that what i understand about bolinger band[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast