Indicator Bollinger Bands - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Indicator Bollinger Bands

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19

Indicator Bollinger Bands

Bollinger Bands is a technical analysis tool invented by John Bollinger in the 1980s. Bollinger Bands used to measure the "highness" or "lowness" of the price relative to previous trades.
    Bollinger Bands consist of:

an N-period moving average (MA)
    an upper band at K times an N-period standard deviation above the moving average (MA + Kσ)
    a lower band at K times an N-period standard deviation below the moving average (MA − Kσ)

When the markets become more volatile, the bands widen (move further away from the average), and during less volatile periods, the bands contract (move closer to the average).

Bollinger Bands strategy on working of the trend capturing :

1. Entry at outer bands of upper level and lower :

Attachment 12554

2. Entry at middle lines of moving average :

Attachment 12555

Different use on working of the supports on analytics to run the strategy available with the different offers on occupying the different indy syatem as trader to works of the decision according to personal preference on matching of the rules as supported the strategy with the trading plan.

read more :
    _http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bollinger_Bands
    _http://www.investopedia.com/terms/b/bollingerbands.asp

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gulfstream; 05-13-2015 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Active links

Thumbs Up
    actually today i planned to shows of the work on using my ea with the bollinger bands strategy to captured with the video screen snappers but entering late with the trading i guess those should shows of less on volatility with the market movesment on price monitoring with the layer.
    i planned to work of the ea as to shows only of the drawing of circle with the signals as referring options on confirming decision with the chance on opening new position.
    i hope tomorrow should be done with the ea to shows of the video screen captures.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    untitled.jpg

the analytics focusing on traders decision as referring the use on confirming of the new entry position with the use of the bollinger bands strategy.
    please notice of above with the circle as having of the section with the squares on color spring green and the yellow.

the spring green square of the chance with the drawing as trader might wants to had with an alert those shows of the less on precision as comparing with ones with the yellow squares on purple circles as referring the better on figures with the drawing of candlestick by the extreme on outlines with the bb level as having with the higher on chance on trader to enter with the better accuracy of options to calls with the submission.

those to refer of ones or more with the traders decision on appealing movesment as occupying the choice on selection as working of the good confirmation on defining supports on action.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    different trader works with the distinct on preference as they occupying the use with the strategy as running of choice with the system on confirming decision as working with the bollinger bands. also available the double bollinger bands as mentioned in the official website that those had with the different bands outer of the customs bollinger bands on supporting of the further decision on referring the use as trader to works of the good options with the order.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    the decision should had as good trader focusing with the manage on working of the good focus as appealing scopes on appreciation as qualifying the use with the range on times as projecting on entering with the distinct on customs as appealing chance on placing a new position with the trading.
    as those to refer of ones with the early beginning entries with the trend movesment or ones as the common on usuals with the bollinger bands strategy on working of the extreme on bands level of entrance with the pullback strategy as having of the ma theories with the supports on cooperation.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    untitled.jpg

working with the bollinger bands strategy as applying the supports with the pattern strategy on confirming decision. those to had with the different chance as trader to occupy the use of ones along to match with the profile of the trading plan on running of distinct with the strategy.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    the use with the bollinger bands strategy those available as trader on running of the manage on working with the ea as those to leaves of the higher precise on quoting value with the price on movement as running by the less on length with the tf on referring the target completion with the occupation.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 3
    bollinger band is my first indicator i use in forex.i love this indicator a lot but i now i am not using this.my first strategy was if price bad touch upper band then sell and if price bar touch lower band then buy.but it not works so correctly because market are so volatile so upper band will be going upper and lower band will be going lower.but if we combine some other indicator then it works really well.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    untitled.jpg
    as good ninja loves the dark cloud figure of formation on referring supports on confirming the decision on calling of the good order with the trading on running with the bollinger bands strategy.
    those worth of the good value as to gains of the good pips on delivering target on projection.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovi05 View Post
    bollinger band is my first indicator i use in forex.i love this indicator a lot but i now i am not using this.my first strategy was if price bad touch upper band then sell and if price bar touch lower band then buy.but it not works so correctly because market are so volatile so upper band will be going upper and lower band will be going lower.but if we combine some other indicator then it works really well.
    Right sir we need a good combination of indicator's to filter of trading signal's. I never used bollinger bands till now but people say that this is a good indicator if we have a good knowledge of technical analysis. I think this type of trading strategy is not bad at all but you should have a good experience to utilize upper band and lower band's wisely for your buy and sell.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    wondering if we should find the way on noticing the series of the value with the bb level lines on referring the extreme points with the requests to work of the further with the customs on appealing use as occupying strategy of the decision.
    yet we still have the supports of ones from the different use of indy
    as still to requests the lines on series on noticing values.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast