Indicator Ichimoku - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Indicator Ichimoku

Banned
    I have attempted ichomoku marker a few times and I should consent to the way that the flag created on H1 time span has given me nothing under 100 pips in a single exchange. The cloud arrangement and the contorting are the best flag for one to take up the exchange by recognizing the right heading of the market.

[lang=ar]There is no doubt that every trader has a special way and strategy .Yes, this is a good indicator but I am interested in using the supports and resistors and its one of the most successful ways I think that it gives a positive result, especially a time frame of one hour or more, but I did not try to use this indicator[/lang]

Thank you very much for choosing my thread, yes it's a great way to make money on forex, we are following market trends and follow support and resistance, so the combination is not bad at all. This indicator has various features, traders only need demo trading practice for some time, then they can use this index very well for their charts or their analysis.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234