Indicator Ichimoku - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Indicator Ichimoku

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262

Indicator Ichimoku

Hello guys, I think this is my 2nd or 3rd contest in which, I would like to write a review about Ichimoku indicator. I very thankful to robo forex forum moderator's and admin that they give us a great opportunity to learn and earn from this type of contest. Its much differ from all old contests. I am very happy that I am becoming a part of this great contest.

Introduction of Indicator Ichimoku:
    The Ichimoku is one of the popular indicator in the market, and designed to help and tell the trader's about market price trend. Trader's could get good trend direction, dynamic support and resistance areas, and trading signals from ichimoku indicator. Most of new trader's can get confused when they use this indicator first time on their chart, It could be little bit scary but one they will use it then they will able to know the real beauty of this indicator.

Discription
    There are many indicators in mt4 terminal but to know about the best trend analysis people have a very good choice of Ichimoku indicator for it. This type of indicator's are mostly beneficial for those trader's who like to do swing trading, or like to use technical analysis in their trading. Trader's need some demo trading practice with Ichimoku and they will surely able to get best benefit from it. Most of trader's who use Ichimoku the "could" is one of the dominant factor for them. I will discuss more about the "cloud" function later.

Ichimoku Indicator Features

(a) Easy Trend Confirmation: It is very easy to know about the current market condition on you forex chart when you apply Ichimoku Indicator on your chart. Now I would like to discuss the cloud function of this indicator, so listen when price is above the cloud then it indicate a uptrend trend signal and when market price is belove the cloud the it indicator a bearish or downtrend signal. Its a very easy formula to calculate market trend in it.

Attachment 12551

(b) Support and resistance prediction: Its easy to predict the future support and resistance points when you use ichimoku indicator on our chart. You can get a clear idea about the future support and resistance points with the help of pullbacks in a uptrend or a down trend market.

Attachment 12552

(c) Crossover signals by Ichimoku: Its also very easy to calculate a cross over signal with the use of ichimoku indicator. When Red line crossing the blue line from above to below then its a downtrend signal, and when Red line crossing blue line from below to upside then its a uptrend signal.

Attachment 12553

(d) Trend momentum: To get a long term trend advantage we have to check the momentum of the market, by using red line and blue line formula. When Red line moving down and away from the blue line then its a down trend market momentum, same like this when red line moving up and away from the blue line then is a uptrend market momentum.

Limitations of Ichimoku Indicator: All we know that no indicator move the market, they are just related to the future market movement prediction. Ichimoku is a good trend following indicator, but every indicator is less effective in some market conditions. Ichimoku would give you a very strong and better signal in larger trending market. Some time it could generate false or misleading signals too.

Indicator Setting:
    There is no new setting to use in Ichimoku indicator you have to use open your terminal, and have to click on insert, then just choose Ichimoku indicator. Use the custom setting of Ichimoku indicator and don't change any setting in it.

My own opinion and recommendation about Ichimoku:

Ichimoku indicator is a useful indicator, especially for all novice trader's who want some help regarding trend direction analysis, market trend momentum, support and resistance analysis, spotting trend reversals etc. Trader's will still need to control their risk, their psychology properly, their stop loss wisely. The use of ichimoku indicator is only scary if you don't know how to use this indicator on your chart so first do some demo practice with it. Better to follow long term trend positions with Ichimoku.

Thanks for reading my thread, and if you have any query about the indicator then you can post your comment about that. Bye Bye

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Earnperfect; 05-12-2015 at 06:45 PM.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Thanks for you time friends, This contest give us a very new idea about the indicator's use and I am sure that moderator's will choose the best 10 winner in this contest. Very excited to know about the top 10 winner names but we have to wait till tomorrow for that, so take rest and wait for the contest result.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    Ichimoku indicators is very hard to use and it is very difficult to read. making money with a good indicator is very much necessary to make money. making money in the forex market is not something that you can do over night. You need plenty of hard work to do that.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Thanks for giving detail explanation on the use of Ichimoku indicator and so far so good I am doing a serious study on the various ways of using this indicator and what you have shared here is equally an eye opener. I only need to add that the fact that the price is below the cloud does not mean one should place a sell order. If the cloud provides a good resistance and you see a sell signal, you can then come short of that market with good risk and money management

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    this is one of the best indicators in forex and one of the famous indicators especially when the market is trendy, it is good for trading and help the trader to make good profits with little risk but in sideway it is not good and does not work well, so the trader should avoid trading with it in the sideway market and try to find another method.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Being from one of the Japanese family of indicators that one can trade with you have to explore for you to know how it's used and you have to expect some simplicity that you can use to trade with very especially if you know the sister indictor like haikenashi that is used to show strength of candles to predict the direction of the trade

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    One problem I had with an ichimoku cloud is the use of an indicator that really you dont get i=how you will identify a reversal so aways look for the right stand and be sure to really run the good issues that are progressed by trading forex there are a number of things that work well

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    this indicator is good for trendy market and give good results, the trader that trades with it properly get good results from the market and enjoy trading, i saw a video before that explain that indicator and find it a god indicator and the traders that understand it well knw how t trade well with and know when to enter to trade and when to exit

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 26
    Ichimuku Kinko hyo indicator is best indicators from technical analysis.Many trades can't understand about the indicator. Expert traders or 5% traders use this indicator. Ichimoku kinko hyo indicator's result is very hopeful and output result is must profit from the indicator.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 4
    thanks for sharing here this indicator its realy good i already knew about this indicator but not use already,i advise you never to rely too much on the use of indicators because it does not make you a good trader

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    it is a profitable indicator as it is considered itself a strategy and it is powerful during trendy market, it will be profitable for any trader use it, there are many strategies depend on this indicator and so the trader can search about it and he will find many of them on the web, forex with this indicator maybe easy for trading and getting of good signals.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast