When to exit the current trade position? - Page 3
Page 3 of 182 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: When to exit the current trade position?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8

When to exit the current trade position?

[lang=id]We will always think that "if we didn't close it then we will absolutely make a large deal of money in here."
    But sometimes we will just think like "if we didn't close the deal yesterday then i would have already lost quite a lot of money now."
    So what exactly is the right one in here actualy?
    Here it is!

1. Make sure that our target already reached

Just in case that any worst scenario happened in this business, we need to be satisfied only with the current profit we got anyway. If we just want to make unlimited profit then we will pay the price when we loss it quite big. SO if we reach the target better close it.

2. Make a lot of research if we want to hold position

Let's say that we are i losing position but we are very reluctant to close our own position in here, then we need to make a research first whether the current price is dangerous or not. Once we have deducted that current condition is bad, then we better close the loss before we loss even more in te end.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 3
    open a trade is as important as exit from trade.lot of time we see market just came back from 1 pips take profit.so it is really important identify the correct exit.i think we need to follow our strategy rule also need to follow fundamental and technical analysis to set the correct exit point.find out a good exit point is so much important to boost up your confidence and money.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    I make use of the candle stick pattern and when I enter the market I know when to exist. This is what I do, I do take two position or more and then set my take profits for one only.

Then when it hits my take profits what I do is move the last one to the breakeven point, meaning where I originally took the position. Thereafter I will be on the pair until there is a sign of exhaustion.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    I think that the best time to exit it is the time in which you do not feel of any of the ideas go against themselves in your mind . or in other meaning you ahve tyo think in one direction . i think that it is the best time to get out of the trading . and you may think to trade in the opposite direction .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovi05 View Post
    open a trade is as important as exit from trade.lot of time we see market just came back from 1 pips take profit.so it is really important identify the correct exit.i think we need to follow our strategy rule also need to follow fundamental and technical analysis to set the correct exit point.find out a good exit point is so much important to boost up your confidence and money.
    In fact, the both are very important in the market trading, and nay analysis could be used to gauge them and get the right time to do the entry or the exit. But there are many tardesr that are regretting the time they exit the market, it needs the good identifier, this is what would suggest if what you are doing is reasonable or not.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 99
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    In fact, the both are very important in the market trading, and nay analysis could be used to gauge them and get the right time to do the entry or the exit. But there are many tardesr that are regretting the time they exit the market, it needs the good identifier, this is what would suggest if what you are doing is reasonable or not.
    Analysis is the trading way that should be followed. Whose analysis is better his trading will also be better of course psychology and risk management also equally needed. I think each trade is a challenge for a trader because each trader plans to who, but someone has to lose. so the challenge goes on and on, some wins and some losers at all times.There is lot of money in Forex but not just anyone can handpick it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    Analysis is the trading way that should be followed. Whose analysis is better his trading will also be better of course psychology and risk management also equally needed. I think each trade is a challenge for a trader because each trader plans to who, but someone has to lose. so the challenge goes on and on, some wins and some losers at all times.There is lot of money in Forex but not just anyone can handpick it.
    When the analysis is even good, it do not think that the trader should relent in that alone, the trader should think beyond that, the way the trader interprets the analysis matters too, the emotion and psychology of the trader is another thing that should not be underemphasized. So, it is very good to out all things into consideration including the management and plans.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by Ovi05 View Post
    true, the traders need to understand for when enter the market and exit from the market, the strategies will give us some points to see it and the traders need to follow it, and as the basic to enter and exit from the market that the traders need to pay attention for support resistance at the higher time frames, and also they will know the true trend here

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicko View Post
    2. Make a lot of research if we want to hold position
    yes as the decision with the beginning entry those leaves of the wider on chance as price movesment should goes of the different ways on direction with the returns of the decision of traders on modulating the different strategy that those to requires of the use of the running on supports with the signals on confirming the decision on appealing risks with the opened position with the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    true, the traders need to understand for when enter the market and exit from the market, the strategies will give us some points to see it and the traders need to follow it, and as the basic to enter and exit from the market that the traders need to pay attention for support resistance at the higher time frames, and also they will know the true trend here
    It is very good thing sir, as the entering of the market is important, the exiting of the market is equally important, traders need to be very smart at all tie sin doing this because it would be the one that would bring the smartness out of traders, it would even bring out the professionalism of the trader if followed with good plans.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is very good thing sir, as the entering of the market is important, the exiting of the market is equally important, traders need to be very smart at all tie sin doing this because it would be the one that would bring the smartness out of traders, it would even bring out the professionalism of the trader if followed with good plans.
    [lang=id]the traders need to have a good plan, and a good plan was created by their experiences so they knew for how to manage the business, enter and exit at the right point and also to handle some conditions where the market goes out from analysis, so as you said above that traders need to be a smart traders, yes, this is very important for them to keep going their business at forex trading[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 182 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast