When to exit the current trade position? - Page 182
Page 182 of 182 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182
Results 1,811 to 1,815 of 1815

Thread: When to exit the current trade position?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8

When to exit the current trade position?

[lang=id]We will always think that "if we didn't close it then we will absolutely make a large deal of money in here."
    But sometimes we will just think like "if we didn't close the deal yesterday then i would have already lost quite a lot of money now."
    So what exactly is the right one in here actualy?
    Here it is!

1. Make sure that our target already reached

Just in case that any worst scenario happened in this business, we need to be satisfied only with the current profit we got anyway. If we just want to make unlimited profit then we will pay the price when we loss it quite big. SO if we reach the target better close it.

2. Make a lot of research if we want to hold position

Let's say that we are i losing position but we are very reluctant to close our own position in here, then we need to make a research first whether the current price is dangerous or not. Once we have deducted that current condition is bad, then we better close the loss before we loss even more in te end.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    You see, the fact is that, no one can get this correctly, no one can say this will be the right time to do that, except you who owns the trading strategy who must have learned and developed the trading strategy just like I can clearly say on mine, knowing when to close and when to open the trader has really helped me. That has also been because I have mastered my strategy.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 43
    As Forex traders we set target for ourselves and when those target has been reached we have to get out of the market because waiting a little longer to make more profit could be a very regrettable decision we would be making.when you have gotten the amount of money you need from a trade get out of the market and wait patiently for another better trading setup.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by juniorpeters; 05-25-2019 at 10:33 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by juniorpeters View Post
    As Forex traders we set target for ourselves and when those target has been reached we have to get out of the market because waiting a little longer to make more profit could be a very regrettable decision we would be making.when you have gotten the amount of money you need from a trade get out of the market and wait patiently for another better trading setup.
    Sometimes even after getting the targets we dont get satisfied and we continue trading to earn without even having good signals. We should not trade with feelings or emotions but just make it a habit to trade with chart analysis and set our take profit and stop loss properly. Satisfaction is important because many traders dont satisfy with what they make, that is why they fail to manage things well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by komalam View Post
    Sometimes even after getting the targets we dont get satisfied and we continue trading to earn without even having good signals. We should not trade with feelings or emotions but just make it a habit to trade with chart analysis and set our take profit and stop loss properly. Satisfaction is important because many traders dont satisfy with what they make, that is why they fail to manage things well.
    yes and i have repeated this thing a lot of time, after achieving some targets in mind still i trade and that over trading just give us loss, we should never do this mistake, this is one biggest reason of losing, over trading and greed can ruin us into trading, so if you have achieved target just wait until you get next best signal, we sell on some up and buy on some down, this is not way to analyze market

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    There is no certainty on how to do all these things, because in a nutshell we all will have different trading strategy on how to handle the market so we will probably be trading the different ways, so the best way to trade is to first use that trading strategy on the demo account, learn and be logical on our own various ways of trading, then we can get to be able to do the right thing when trading.

Not allowed!

Page 182 of 182 FirstFirst ... 82132172178179180181182