When to exit the current trade position? - Page 11
Page 11 of 182 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: When to exit the current trade position?

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8

When to exit the current trade position?

[lang=id]We will always think that "if we didn't close it then we will absolutely make a large deal of money in here."
    But sometimes we will just think like "if we didn't close the deal yesterday then i would have already lost quite a lot of money now."
    So what exactly is the right one in here actualy?
    Here it is!

1. Make sure that our target already reached

Just in case that any worst scenario happened in this business, we need to be satisfied only with the current profit we got anyway. If we just want to make unlimited profit then we will pay the price when we loss it quite big. SO if we reach the target better close it.

2. Make a lot of research if we want to hold position

Let's say that we are i losing position but we are very reluctant to close our own position in here, then we need to make a research first whether the current price is dangerous or not. Once we have deducted that current condition is bad, then we better close the loss before we loss even more in te end.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    This is a very good thread opened by thread creator, interesting topic about when we have to exit from the market. I am a trend follower and my trading entry and exit totally depend upon moving average and support and resistance, most of time I close my entry on on 50 EMA breakout point, and when market again show strength in current market trend then that time I again more positions to gain more money, its simple for me friend
    We never can tell what will happen next, this means the market could reverse suddenly when trending and hits our stoploss or it could keep on going and break any levels of support and resistance as the case may be. Therefore what I am trying to say is that no on can be accurate about when to close a trade more than the trader who understands his trading strategy more better.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    We never can tell what will happen next, this means the market could reverse suddenly when trending and hits our stoploss or it could keep on going and break any levels of support and resistance as the case may be. Therefore what I am trying to say is that no on can be accurate about when to close a trade more than the trader who understands his trading strategy more better.
    [lang=id]traders need to get ready for all conditions, so always pay attention for their safety is very important to protect their balance from unwanted situation in the future and because everything can happen and we do not know it,
    although we have made analysis, we need to protect it with stop loss or do cutting loses,[/lang]

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1
    We will know when we can exit from the market using our trading system. it will be better if we use proper risk reward ratio. If our risk is 1 then our reward per trade minimum 2 to make good trading. with this good ratio, we will not afraid when we get loss, because we can trade again and recover all of the losses

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by elena View Post
    We will know when we can exit from the market using our trading system. it will be better if we use proper risk reward ratio. If our risk is 1 then our reward per trade minimum 2 to make good trading. with this good ratio, we will not afraid when we get loss, because we can trade again and recover all of the losses
    yes, that is part of the trading style, traders will know this way to make their trading and know how to safely quit it for it not to affect them when they do the trading. and the current trade of traders is not settled no matter what the position is saying until it is quit by the trader.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by elena View Post
    Well, what makes trading system to be called "a system" is because of many things which are embedded in that system. It will make the trader to know the plans of his trading and the way he will enter and exit his position. This is a good thing for traders to get, and this is why I do not limit my learning to know better on my trading system.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    measuring the different release of news and regulation of financial institution that more trader defines the decision to work of the submission of request with the trading on appealing the best of chance to take action as those had being with the limit of risks on expends to gains of return with the consequence.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Even when we have learned the trading system we need to know that our emotions also plays a big role when it comes to the time when we are to close the trading positions, to that I think traders needs to learn and know how they can avoid their emotions from interfering with the way they trading. I set my target and when met I am out of the market and if I should have a second position I do move my stoploss.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Even when we have learned the trading system we need to know that our emotions also plays a big role when it comes to the time when we are to close the trading positions, to that I think traders needs to learn and know how they can avoid their emotions from interfering with the way they trading. I set my target and when met I am out of the market and if I should have a second position I do move my stoploss.
    emotion can affect the forex traders in many ways, traders who are dealing with forex can not do without having emotion, except that we can not let it play our trading work for us. we can play our trading work by ourselves and try to let the system we are using be the dictator for us.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]traders need to get ready for all conditions, so always pay attention for their safety is very important to protect their balance from unwanted situation in the future and because everything can happen and we do not know it,
    although we have made analysis, we need to protect it with stop loss or do cutting loses,[/lang]
    To me according to my experience, having a target and when it is reached you need to close the position or have a TP set for it which will close the position. we should follow our trading strategy and also follow our trading plan and know that the market does not make it clear on the movement, so therefore we have to trade just as we have learned and understood.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 216
    Given: 113
    To me according to my experience, having a target and when it is reached you need to close the position or have a TP set for it which will close the position. we should follow our trading strategy and also follow our trading plan and know that the market does not make it clear on the movement, so therefore we have to trade just as we have learned and understood.
    I do not usually place take profit but with experience I learnt to always use the stop loss. The strategy itself can also give an appropriate price to place the stop loss in conjunction with the risk management rules. A strategy can use a combination of indicators, chart patterns and also involve fundamental analysis. A strategy in combination with a good plan can form a good trading set up to rely on.

Not allowed!

Page 11 of 182 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast