When to exit the current trade position? - Page 101
Page 101 of 182 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1815

Thread: When to exit the current trade position?

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8

When to exit the current trade position?

[lang=id]We will always think that "if we didn't close it then we will absolutely make a large deal of money in here."
    But sometimes we will just think like "if we didn't close the deal yesterday then i would have already lost quite a lot of money now."
    So what exactly is the right one in here actualy?
    Here it is!

1. Make sure that our target already reached

Just in case that any worst scenario happened in this business, we need to be satisfied only with the current profit we got anyway. If we just want to make unlimited profit then we will pay the price when we loss it quite big. SO if we reach the target better close it.

2. Make a lot of research if we want to hold position

Let's say that we are i losing position but we are very reluctant to close our own position in here, then we need to make a research first whether the current price is dangerous or not. Once we have deducted that current condition is bad, then we better close the loss before we loss even more in te end.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by faisal.waheed View Post
    There is noting automatically my friend as we understand more and have good knowledge we can manage our trade well in other case we may lose money we have to work hard and use strategy in which we make perfect trade by entry and exit point , if both point are good enough we can use and make successful trade simply follow them .
    As the market is concerned, i will have to agree with you that there is nothing perfect in the market, and the success of traders will never be automatic. This is why traders have to have their trading system which is what they trust to be trading with, and i am sure that this will put the balance in the work of the trader. They will know when to trade and when to exit too.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    The good point will be how much you have earned and decide to close the trades some traders are willing to exit or close their trade when they got some 20 pips because they are afraid of losing any money they have make back to the market, the good point for them is to get at least a little profit starting from 20 pips this also depend on the lot size they make use of.
    It is not about how much the trader has earned only, what about the amount the trader has lost in the way too. It is now good to plan your trading with both stop loss and take profits along the time you are analyzing to enter the market. That is what is more convenient for traders to always do, and they can build a good system with that.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 4
    Traders need to decide on their own when to get out from trading position especially from losing position. Such thing can be understood as long they know how to limit the damage in their own trading too. It will be something they can learn and make after a lot of trading experience first over this business for sure.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 8
    You can close you current trade anytime you want it all you choice but if you want to make good money in the market you don't have to do this by choice, you need a good strategy that will help you determine when to enter and exit the market, so you would probably need a good strategy and understanding of the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    it is very important decision that when we exit from market and we know it after a lot of prediction which we done if we have proper knowledge. we use here different indicators. we use stop loss in our trade to avoid to face loss. if we see that the market move in opposite direction than we exit from the market and enter into it after making good strategy with full confidence in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 33
    Trading is a risky business and I not really take trades when I have no good proper understanding for my trading skills and knowledge, so I know that I have to trade with my own person trading strategy, I know when to take the trade and when to go out is after reaching the either 1:1 target I set usually.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 17
    The need for learning is so wide and huge, so if any trader would ever think of making money from the business there are things they should know about the business and which is that when they are to exist the market depends on how much knowledge they have gained over time, I have been able to learn from the demo trading account that we all have different trading methods and we have to follow them rightly.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen-of-the-coastFX View Post
    The need for learning is so wide and huge, so if any trader would ever think of making money from the business there are things they should know about the business and which is that when they are to exist the market depends on how much knowledge they have gained over time, I have been able to learn from the demo trading account that we all have different trading methods and we have to follow them rightly.
    It is very important for trader to start trade and make good plan by our learning and make successful trade , learning will give us all the learning and knowledge which we give better results we can make better trade results , demo trading account is a good option for trader to work well and make good trade plan .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    As I said that forex market is not curtain market. We do not know where market will go. So in this uncertain market I would prefer to close the trade as soon as possible. Come out from market after having small profit. Do not be greedy. Do not need to hold your trade for long moment unless you are no confident. If you are damn confident about your entry then you can hold your position for long moment other wise do not need to hold a trade for long moment.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 73
    Quote Originally Posted by mohabbat View Post
    As I said that forex market is not curtain market. We do not know where market will go. So in this uncertain market I would prefer to close the trade as soon as possible. Come out from market after having small profit. Do not be greedy. Do not need to hold your trade for long moment unless you are no confident. If you are damn confident about your entry then you can hold your position for long moment other wise do not need to hold a trade for long moment.
    We all predict the market while the market remains uncertain until it makes a movement finally. Sometimes we win and sometimes we loose that's why it's necessary we set our take profits and stop loss levels all the time. This is necessary so that we can exit at a particular point and be ready to plan well on our next trade. Forex is not easy and learning well is essential to keep us moving and give us the room to make that success which we need in this very business.

Not allowed!

Page 101 of 182 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151 ... LastLast