Making big money is good or bad?
Page 1 of 330 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Making big money is good or bad?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8

Making big money is good or bad?

[lang=id]Some traders will say that greed is good. But that's actually what they are saying when they can make big ammount of money. Some traders will say that consistency is better so that simply means we won't earn big money but at the very least we have some consistency in making the money. Which one will be better in here?

1. Making big money means taking more risk.

All traders in this business already know that by taking lower risk you can survive even longer. But that is also the same thing like you didn't want to make too much money. Depending on the condition, there are traders that can earn under this circumtances but they can't become rich as well. Unless one have complete confidence in here, they shouldn't trade it big.

2. When i can success if i can't make big money in here?

Traders will always think about this twice i quess. Surely that by taking more risk in here then we will have a high chance to make the money. But that won't be everything in this business as well. Taking more risk will bring us to bigger ruin sometimes. Since automatically we will loss bigger in the end by trading bigger.

So both of them have their own good point and bad point as well. if you want to take the risk then it's good but make sure you're prepared to do so in order to get richer. you will decide your own risk in this business.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 39
    We all want to make money. But for that there is need for a trader to learn and to develop his skills on trading. I swing till now between gains and losses and i can't have constant profits. Forex needs many skills, patience and knowledge and a will to bear all that risk. When we get a loss there is need to remain mentally strong.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Making money is really good for us. Because I swing till now between gains and losses and i can't have constant profits. Forex needs many skills, patience and knowledge and a will to bear all that risk. as long as they understand to maximize themselves with well and not let the emotion play the role in mind. I love the roboforex so much.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulKartik View Post
    We all want to make money. But for that there is need for a trader to learn and to develop his skills on trading. I swing till now between gains and losses and i can't have constant profits. Forex needs many skills, patience and knowledge and a will to bear all that risk. When we get a loss there is need to remain mentally strong.
    making good money should not be problem for trader. its all depend on your trading experience good skills and your knowledge about the trading if you have all that thing good and money management system is also better then you will be success in your business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    making money should not be problem for trader . we all want money . but its depends on your trading planing and your good money management and good experience if you have all that things then it will help you make big money in long time and also long time . business all depend on your strategy and your good planing if you want become successful businessman then you need all that thing .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    every body want to make big money . there is no problem to make big money if you have good management and good experience about the market and also have good knowledge about the market if you have all these things then you apply all that things in the market for trading and then you will be get good result as a good profit from your business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    making money is not bad , every one here to make big money . it is all depend upon on your trading management , experience and capital . these all things could help you to gain the big profit in long term time , if you have all that things then you earn good profit from it .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    making big money is not bad . every trader want to earn big money from it and never want to loss in his business, if you want to big money then you need to learn more and to develop his skills on trading . its need many skills knowledge and good experience to earn good profit on daily basic.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 15
    making money big money is not bad if you make it from your good mind set and using good skills.if you have good knowledge and also have good experience about the market then you can earn big money from the Forex trading to using your that tools.making big money is not bad because all of us here to make money no one want to loss their money here.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    It's a good thing to make good money with forex and this is surely a business that can give us the opportunity to earn good. Working on improving our system can be a good thing for us and here we can surely look closely to develop the right skills that can help us earn good. For us to have a capable means of earning good here, we have to improve our skills and make sure we create a better system that can help us realize our goals.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 330 123451151101 ... LastLast