Making big money is good or bad? - Page 335
Page 335 of 337 FirstFirst ... 235285325331332333334335336337 LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 3366

Thread: Making big money is good or bad?

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8

Making big money is good or bad?

[lang=id]Some traders will say that greed is good. But that's actually what they are saying when they can make big ammount of money. Some traders will say that consistency is better so that simply means we won't earn big money but at the very least we have some consistency in making the money. Which one will be better in here?

1. Making big money means taking more risk.

All traders in this business already know that by taking lower risk you can survive even longer. But that is also the same thing like you didn't want to make too much money. Depending on the condition, there are traders that can earn under this circumtances but they can't become rich as well. Unless one have complete confidence in here, they shouldn't trade it big.

2. When i can success if i can't make big money in here?

Traders will always think about this twice i quess. Surely that by taking more risk in here then we will have a high chance to make the money. But that won't be everything in this business as well. Taking more risk will bring us to bigger ruin sometimes. Since automatically we will loss bigger in the end by trading bigger.

So both of them have their own good point and bad point as well. if you want to take the risk then it's good but make sure you're prepared to do so in order to get richer. you will decide your own risk in this business.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by altafch View Post
    gambling is not way of trading, when we work on gambling we will try to become rich in some days that is not possible for anyone, we can work hard, we can gain experience and can move slowly that is real way of trade, but in gambling we try to earn more and never trade on analysis we trade just for becoming rich and in end we lose all, so that way is also wrong for us
    trading with probability is better to do with analysis while gambling is an approach when people are starting to give random ideas to market and they only got 50 percent of winning. i won't call it a legit trade and the result from gambling isn't allowed in my religion as well. however making big money can't always be related to gambling because one sure trading with big lot size, along with strong analysis can lead us to big profits too.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    It's a dream come true for me to make big money on forex. In fact I don't think there is any other reason to trade here if not for ensuring that a big money must be made. Forex is a great chance to earn and and as long as we follow the part to handle risk, we will surely make good trade. We must decide on the best time to manage our investment and we must put in enough time to build a profitable system. The goals is to make enough money here that will sure lead us to earn

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    It's a dream come true for me to make big money on forex. In fact I don't think there is any other reason to trade here if not for ensuring that a big money must be made. Forex is a great chance to earn and and as long as we follow the part to handle risk, we will surely make good trade. We must decide on the best time to manage our investment and we must put in enough time to build a profitable system. The goals is to make enough money here that will sure lead us to earn
    Big earnings in the market is going to be what will make sure that the trader is doing well. This will still be in two categories, the traders which can be making the big earnings as a result of what they know and are sure of when they are trading will definitely make the big earnings over and over again. But to the traders which are making it by luck, they will not be able to sustain this, they might lose it back when they are not careful.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    forex is not hard and not easy just it required our attention and learning way and time in startup if we learn it we can earn from it, if we do not learn we can not survive, so a trader can just make good pips if we work hard, making big or smaller money is possible just with experience, without it there is nothing possible, if we work with a plan we can always make good profit here
    I do not see the forex field as hard, I see it as easy. Forex traders who can trade this forex business correctly will get to be reaping good results from it. It is bad to take things hard for yourself as a trader, it is bad to think that you can make big money very fast too, that is why I know that what we do and how we think about forex market determines what comes to us eventually.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I do not see the forex field as hard, I see it as easy. Forex traders who can trade this forex business correctly will get to be reaping good results from it. It is bad to take things hard for yourself as a trader, it is bad to think that you can make big money very fast too, that is why I know that what we do and how we think about forex market determines what comes to us eventually.
    we can fast trade and can earn fast also but this is not good way we can trade well and can gain experience with time,so i recommend you to trade well and move slowly, in fast earning mostly we trade on big targets we do not understand market we just think we can earn big with time, so its wrong, we should place orders on base of analysis not on base of some big target, its nothing actually

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    The real effort to make big money here is good and if we can sure follow such effort to trade, we will have the possible chance to make something out from this trade. It's very important we have a plan to manage risk and plan on the best time to follow the right trade here. If we can keep learning we will be able to handle loss and build a bigger profitable trade that would go as expected for us.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 107
    Given: 66
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthred View Post
    The real effort to make big money here is good and if we can sure follow such effort to trade, we will have the possible chance to make something out from this trade. It's very important we have a plan to manage risk and plan on the best time to follow the right trade here. If we can keep learning we will be able to handle loss and build a bigger profitable trade that would go as expected for us.
    The more efforts we put in the better our trading can be and our profits for there is no easy profits in Forex maket. We are here to earn and for that we need to learn, further we need to be realistic and not treat Forex as a magic that will make us rich overnight. We should always be planned and then we can take better decisions and move on the right path.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    It's very important we plan on making money here. Nothing is bad to aspire for a greater income rather it's important for a trader to work hard to understand how better he can strive to make good money from this trade. Learning is a good one and with this business there is nothing that is not achievable. Hence we are planning to make money here, we should take the process to learn and know what is important in such business. Good money must be made and this is what matters.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68
    In as much as we have what it takes to make bigger amount of money then we can, for instance, a good trading strategy and then a good disciplined which is used to control your emotions, those are the appropriate things needed for the trader to be able to make analysis and then follow it and then make good winning trades for themselves.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 117
    Given: 73
    This should be our goals because if we can manage our capital we will have a huge opportunity to earn in forex. Money should be made and everything we can build in this business is to see we can have the means to earn from this business. The right goals here should be for us to make good profits and as long as we can build a profitable trade we can have the potential to earn here. It's good we make good money here and with learning we can have the advantage of earning from this business.

Not allowed!

Page 335 of 337 FirstFirst ... 235285325331332333334335336337 LastLast