Making big money is good or bad?
Page 1 of 337 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Making big money is good or bad?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8

Making big money is good or bad?

[lang=id]Some traders will say that greed is good. But that's actually what they are saying when they can make big ammount of money. Some traders will say that consistency is better so that simply means we won't earn big money but at the very least we have some consistency in making the money. Which one will be better in here?

1. Making big money means taking more risk.

All traders in this business already know that by taking lower risk you can survive even longer. But that is also the same thing like you didn't want to make too much money. Depending on the condition, there are traders that can earn under this circumtances but they can't become rich as well. Unless one have complete confidence in here, they shouldn't trade it big.

2. When i can success if i can't make big money in here?

Traders will always think about this twice i quess. Surely that by taking more risk in here then we will have a high chance to make the money. But that won't be everything in this business as well. Taking more risk will bring us to bigger ruin sometimes. Since automatically we will loss bigger in the end by trading bigger.

So both of them have their own good point and bad point as well. if you want to take the risk then it's good but make sure you're prepared to do so in order to get richer. you will decide your own risk in this business.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 39
    We all want to make money. But for that there is need for a trader to learn and to develop his skills on trading. I swing till now between gains and losses and i can't have constant profits. Forex needs many skills, patience and knowledge and a will to bear all that risk. When we get a loss there is need to remain mentally strong.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Making big money should not be problem for trader's, actually its depend upon their trading management, experience and capital these all things could help trader's to make big money in long term time and short term time, For example if we have a big amount of capital like $80,000 and our monthly target is five percent per month, then we will earn $4000 per month so big amount of capital also play a very big role to earn big with less risk.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]i guess there is no problem to make big money at forex trading because there is no limit for it and as long as they understand to maximize themselves with well and not let the emotion play the role in mind, so it is safe for them to try and very different with them who just take the risk for making big money but the emotion is there and also with lack of knowledge,[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    I guess everybody join in forex for the very purpose which is to earn big, most of us aspire to make a lot of money in trading and have a lot of free time to do the things we want in life, but we cannot earn big in this market without hard work and not doing the right approach, income potential in this market is great but becoming a good trader requires a process that we must pass through, trading is not a get rich quick opportunity.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 39
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    I guess everybody join in forex for the very purpose which is to earn big, most of us aspire to make a lot of money in trading and have a lot of free time to do the things we want in life, but we cannot earn big in this market without hard work and not doing the right approach, income potential in this market is great but becoming a good trader requires a process that we must pass through, trading is not a get rich quick opportunity.
    Everyone join For money but not everyone joins for big or fast money. We should set our own safety rules in trading. It's hard to follow our own rules specially on money management and capital management as we are tempted to open in large lot size to make more profit but at the end most of the time will result in huge losses.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    All of us wish to earn money. However for that there's requirement for the investor to understand and also to create their abilities upon buying and selling. We golf swing until right now in between increases as well as deficits as well as i can not possess continuous earnings. Foreign exchange requirements numerous abilities, persistence as well as understanding along with a may in order to keep everything danger. Whenever we obtain a reduction there's have to stay psychologically powerful.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4
    Making big money is not good at all because in short capital when you earn big amount of money then its called gambling not business and we know that all gambler future is end by loss his capital with bag and bages .So friend be careful and professional in your trade and leave long in forex trade;

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 3
    money is the most important thing in this world so if you have lot of money then you can living well and that is why everybody like big money.greed is really bad but i want to say limitation of greed is really necessary in any business.if you do not have any big target then you never go ahead.lot of trader loss because of greed but i think the main enemy is lack of knowledge.so if we have good knowledge and practice then greed help us to earn big money.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    yes those as good trader decides of one with the chance on implementing of choice with the strategy on working with the customs of the details on terms with the plan to run with the projected range of times with the preferred on length with the series on sequence on managing requests to complete tatget as expending enough with the good exchange.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 337 123451151101 ... LastLast