Making big money is good or bad? - Page 7
Page 7 of 337 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 3366

Thread: Making big money is good or bad?

  1. #1
    Rookie
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,667
    Promo (¢)
    460
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8

    Making big money is good or bad?

    [lang=id]Some traders will say that greed is good. But that's actually what they are saying when they can make big ammount of money. Some traders will say that consistency is better so that simply means we won't earn big money but at the very least we have some consistency in making the money. Which one will be better in here?

    1. Making big money means taking more risk.

    All traders in this business already know that by taking lower risk you can survive even longer. But that is also the same thing like you didn't want to make too much money. Depending on the condition, there are traders that can earn under this circumtances but they can't become rich as well. Unless one have complete confidence in here, they shouldn't trade it big.

    2. When i can success if i can't make big money in here?

    Traders will always think about this twice i quess. Surely that by taking more risk in here then we will have a high chance to make the money. But that won't be everything in this business as well. Taking more risk will bring us to bigger ruin sometimes. Since automatically we will loss bigger in the end by trading bigger.

    So both of them have their own good point and bad point as well. if you want to take the risk then it's good but make sure you're prepared to do so in order to get richer. you will decide your own risk in this business.[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  2. #61
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27,036
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]everyone need to maximize themselves to get maximum earning from forex trading and also to minimize the risk for, but they need to understand with well for how to trade and make a right decision without let other thing such as emotion and bad psychologies play the roles.[/lang]
    You have said it well, there is nothing bad in making money in the market, but traders should be careful in doing it, and they should understand the system they are using very well. Many traders are just trading without knowing the real meaning of trading or how they can control themselves in the trading, this is bad. A good forex traders should work with their system, psychology and make sure they manage their trades well without taking unnecessary risk.

    Not allowed!

  3. #62
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,758
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    You have said it well, there is nothing bad in making money in the market, but traders should be careful in doing it, and they should understand the system they are using very well. Many traders are just trading without knowing the real meaning of trading or how they can control themselves in the trading, this is bad. A good forex traders should work with their system, psychology and make sure they manage their trades well without taking unnecessary risk.
    [lang=id]that's right, all the thing here that we need to trade carefully, we can take a decision to maximize ourselves on the right track and not caused by the emotion where it will push them get big money instantly , all will need a time and pass some process for it, and at last, we know how to do that[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  4. #63
    Registered user lawners1791's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lawners Makesup
    Posts
    12,228
    Promo (¢)
    120
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicko View Post
    Making big money is good or bad?

    Some traders will say that greed is good.
    those works of the decision as expending the limit on level of risks and target to complete with the requests as trader entering with the good helps of system on exchanging options on appealing profiles of the different characteristics of the market to close with the good gains on earning of nominal returns with the end of consequence.

    Not allowed!

  5. #64
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27,036
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]that's right, all the thing here that we need to trade carefully, we can take a decision to maximize ourselves on the right track and not caused by the emotion where it will push them get big money instantly , all will need a time and pass some process for it, and at last, we know how to do that[/lang]
    Sir, though we are agreeing on a point, but the main thing is still for the trader to tread carefully while trading and aiming for targets in the market. If the trader is doing anything, emotion or bad feelings should never be attached, this is how the trader would get a better earning results. Forex traders could be pushed blindly if care is not taken, and the results would never be good.

    Not allowed!

  6. #65
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,758
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Sir, though we are agreeing on a point, but the main thing is still for the trader to tread carefully while trading and aiming for targets in the market. If the trader is doing anything, emotion or bad feelings should never be attached, this is how the trader would get a better earning results. Forex traders could be pushed blindly if care is not taken, and the results would never be good.
    [lang=id]absolutely right, do trading carefully is very important, because a little mistake or we ignore something small will become a big problem or fatal, at forex trading, we need to make sure for decision, and emotion controlling is th issue for us to result the goals,[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  7. #66
    Registered user lawners1791's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lawners Makesup
    Posts
    12,228
    Promo (¢)
    120
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicko View Post
    All traders in this business already know that by taking lower risk you can survive even longer. But that is also the same thing like you didn't want to make too much money.
    working with the good testing strategy with the trading to see results as referring use on further to run by the real plan on earning to close of numbers with the target as much to met number of projected plan with the less on expends as exchanging risks with the manage on securing risks to avoid loss.

    Not allowed!

  8. #67
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    27,036
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]absolutely right, do trading carefully is very important, because a little mistake or we ignore something small will become a big problem or fatal, at forex trading, we need to make sure for decision, and emotion controlling is th issue for us to result the goals,[/lang]
    As we all know sir, this is the market that is very risky, and to make it worse, it is the market that is uncertain as well, so, it would be very inappropriate for traders not to take it serious, they should try all they could to control their emotion and make sure that they are always using their trading system in the manner they have planned it. This is the only way their goal could be realized.

    Not allowed!

  9. #68
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    194
    Promo (¢)
    1,100
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Making big money is very good for all.I believe that make a big profit is not easy in Forex market.A trader make a big loss in this market.Before start Forex trader a trader should know huge information about this market.If he gather he can understand the moving period and moving strategy.

    Not allowed!

  10. #69
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,975
    Promo (¢)
    1,215
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 21
    In this regard, I would like to say that taking maximum risk can cause the reason of failure and there are large number of people are failing in this business due their greed and negative mind trading.

    I would like to suggest that we should believe on small profit and should not try to get the big money in order to survive in this business efficiently.

    So clear your mind that making big money is not a good work, we should believe on small profit as slow and steady win the race.

    Not allowed!

  11. #70
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    2,917
    Promo (¢)
    1,410
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mamunkh View Post
    Making big money is very good for all.I believe that make a big profit is not easy in Forex market.A trader make a big loss in this market.Before start Forex trader a trader should know huge information about this market.If he gather he can understand the moving period and moving strategy.
    Yeah, gaining big amount of dollars as profit is not easy thing to realize. Many people compare the earning from its value only but they didn't look the capital. It is important for traders to know that huge capital will be harder to gain same percentage of profit than low capital. Example : it is easier to gain $1 with $100 than gaining $1.000 with $100.000 because it's different in pressure in psychology when you faced loss.

    Not allowed!

Page 7 of 337 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •