Making big money is good or bad? - Page 5
Page 5 of 337 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Making big money is good or bad?

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8

Making big money is good or bad?

[lang=id]Some traders will say that greed is good. But that's actually what they are saying when they can make big ammount of money. Some traders will say that consistency is better so that simply means we won't earn big money but at the very least we have some consistency in making the money. Which one will be better in here?

1. Making big money means taking more risk.

All traders in this business already know that by taking lower risk you can survive even longer. But that is also the same thing like you didn't want to make too much money. Depending on the condition, there are traders that can earn under this circumtances but they can't become rich as well. Unless one have complete confidence in here, they shouldn't trade it big.

2. When i can success if i can't make big money in here?

Traders will always think about this twice i quess. Surely that by taking more risk in here then we will have a high chance to make the money. But that won't be everything in this business as well. Taking more risk will bring us to bigger ruin sometimes. Since automatically we will loss bigger in the end by trading bigger.

So both of them have their own good point and bad point as well. if you want to take the risk then it's good but make sure you're prepared to do so in order to get richer. you will decide your own risk in this business.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 39
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    So far the forex trader is well experienced, I see no obstacle to their earning in the market. This is the market that is full of benefits, and the way the trader plays around it with intelligence matter so well for the trader to have success in the market. Also, your psychological factors like patience, stability, discipline etc. and the skills you are using will prevent you form losing more. Make sure you are benefiting from management too, this will make your winning more than losing.
    Yes Forex has lot of benefits but we have to keep the precautions in place. We should set our own safety rules in trading. It's hard to follow our own rules specially on money management and capital management as we are tempted to open in large lot size to make more profit but at the end most of the time will result in huge losses.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicko View Post
    2. When i can success if i can't make big money in here?

Traders will always think about this twice i quess. Surely that by taking more risk in here then we will have a high chance to make the money. But that won't be everything in this business as well.
    that those to had with the good backup as trader to enter on possessing the good system and proven strategy on completing numbers with the target to achieve goals within the stages of compliance.
    as preparing further to gains of chance on managing the better plan with the future.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulKartik View Post
    Yes Forex has lot of benefits but we have to keep the precautions in place. We should set our own safety rules in trading. It's hard to follow our own rules specially on money management and capital management as we are tempted to open in large lot size to make more profit but at the end most of the time will result in huge losses.
    Sometimes, the price is very reactive. And market making the big reverse after we just enter the market. I just open trade and get loss because after once I sell the market and the market is reverse trend and push me to cut the loss. It is the conclusion that forex trading is very hard in earlier time.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulKartik View Post
    Yes, the forex market is full of gaining money and losing money as well. When the trader is not careful, he will surely lose money. What I believe in market is the way the trader plans and strategize to take the money in the market. If a good strategy and management are in place, the trader would only be mindful of their plans and psychology to avoid drifting.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    Yes, the forex market is full of gaining money and losing money as well. When the trader is not careful, he will surely lose money. What I believe in market is the way the trader plans and strategize to take the money in the market. If a good strategy and management are in place, the trader would only be mindful of their plans and psychology to avoid drifting.
    Traders get more profits and more losses according to the level of his skills in trading. Experience is needed before we become good traders. newbies can take help from expert traders. But in my view the all the things can not be learned from experts, there are many things that trader need to learn by themselves.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 12
    It is not good if making big money in short term.The traders need to make big money for long term.If they make the big money in short term planning it is risky and won't work for them.Traders can make the wrong market planning they can see the market becomes risky and they have the wrong condition in the market.If they want to make successful trading they will make it their way.Traders can know about that in their way.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 216
    Given: 113
    Our trading will always be a flow of profits and losses. What matters here is what we are getting more and in what magnitudes. Suppose by scalping we earn some profits in 5 trades and in the 6th trades lose all that along with our investment. So the last one loss over weights our profits in previous 5 trades. So the skills and art is to keep our losses minimum and try to earn good return on our investment.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    Making big money is really good and for these is to why that any one trader has to be understood in all sence and by these I mean that big money is good for those who know how to use it and for those who dont these is really catastrophic.giving s what people should always god and make it better for anyone to understand these we have to make sure that what we use for forex trading is well utilized these is money that someone else somewhere lost.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Our trading will always be a flow of profits and losses. What matters here is what we are getting more and in what magnitudes. Suppose by scalping we earn some profits in 5 trades and in the 6th trades lose all that along with our investment. So the last one loss over weights our profits in previous 5 trades. So the skills and art is to keep our losses minimum and try to earn good return on our investment.
    No sir, don't get this wrong. If you have read the comment I wrote about the scalping, you would realize that the scalping is a good way to make money if the trader understands the way to plan it well. So, in your illustration above, the trader can not lose all his money in the 6th trade and it is not necessary the trader win all his initial 5 trades before he is successful for that day. So far he has a good risk to reward ratio plan which is balanced with the trade, they would have a better results, and it would be covered up with good trading management.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 30
    I think that the pforfit of the trading may be a target in itself . all of us dreams of the limit in which he feels that he is not in a need to any more money . and all of us has to find more ways for the trading in which we can help ourselves to be able to make the good money from the trading day after day to chive our goals .

Not allowed!

Page 5 of 337 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast