Making big money is good or bad? - Page 4
Page 4 of 337 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Making big money is good or bad?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8

Making big money is good or bad?

[lang=id]Some traders will say that greed is good. But that's actually what they are saying when they can make big ammount of money. Some traders will say that consistency is better so that simply means we won't earn big money but at the very least we have some consistency in making the money. Which one will be better in here?

1. Making big money means taking more risk.

All traders in this business already know that by taking lower risk you can survive even longer. But that is also the same thing like you didn't want to make too much money. Depending on the condition, there are traders that can earn under this circumtances but they can't become rich as well. Unless one have complete confidence in here, they shouldn't trade it big.

2. When i can success if i can't make big money in here?

Traders will always think about this twice i quess. Surely that by taking more risk in here then we will have a high chance to make the money. But that won't be everything in this business as well. Taking more risk will bring us to bigger ruin sometimes. Since automatically we will loss bigger in the end by trading bigger.

So both of them have their own good point and bad point as well. if you want to take the risk then it's good but make sure you're prepared to do so in order to get richer. you will decide your own risk in this business.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by Vicko View Post
    1. Making big money means taking more risk.
    yes the decision is work by the leisure times on earning of the good chance as expending of customs with the level on risks on working of the request to complete of numbers with the target to closed within the short on times on delivering as much of money with the returns on consequence as managing plan.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    I trade with plan to earn like 1000 to 100,000 in 2 years.It is more like investment,other traders has plan to make 10,000 from 1,000 in 6 months or a years.If the traders don't want to take risk they may think to turn 1,000 to 10,000 in 2 years.It is based on their plan to trade with safe risk or not.They can set plan to trade with safe safe risk or high risk,some traders can turn 1,000 to 10,000 in 2 days,but others traders trade 1,000 to 10,000 in 2 years.They are trading with different ability to take the risk in trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Well, if we should see some good trading opportunity that will give to us good amount of money then I think we should take it and trade more.

In forex trading it is not that easy making money. But then if we can make good analysis then we can see some good real trading opportunities that will make use good amount of money. Therefore, when the opportunity comes to make big money we should grab it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    Well, if we should see some good trading opportunity that will give to us good amount of money then I think we should take it and trade more.

In forex trading it is not that easy making money. But then if we can make good analysis then we can see some good real trading opportunities that will make use good amount of money. Therefore, when the opportunity comes to make big money we should grab it.
    in trading, it is necessary to make money, and trading opportunities can not be coming all the time, it takes conditions of the market at this time of working things out. good opportunities are coming always and traders making money during this time has done well, it is the work of his experience.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0
    There is no one who doesn't like to gain big money in trading or any other business. So, making big money is good if you can do it with low risk and you're ready with the risk. If you can gain big amount of dollars but there is risk to lose all of your money too then it is bad choice because the most important in trading is not gaining big money instantly but how to keep consistency on trading and if you can gain consistent profit although it's only small amount of dollars.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    Quote Originally Posted by andry777 View Post
    There is no one who doesn't like to gain big money in trading or any other business. So, making big money is good if you can do it with low risk and you're ready with the risk. If you can gain big amount of dollars but there is risk to lose all of your money too then it is bad choice because the most important in trading is not gaining big money instantly but how to keep consistency on trading and if you can gain consistent profit although it's only small amount of dollars.
    We should expect more money when we are experienced. Satisfaction is important in beginning. When ever we do any work is in that we get lose a profit we learn and get experience . And do not repeat our mistake and if we gain more than we do that trick again and again to get a large profit .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 0
    It is not, but desire more money is greed, i actually earn sufficient money for me. I just target every month with the usual fixed profit and if increase it for some more with calculations. It will make me easy to achieve the goal i wanted for big money or whatever you want to call.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    Making big money with forex trading to me is not bad, there is nothing as bad I see in there, it will only be bad when we are going about it in the wrong way that is when it will be bad making money in forex. I mean when one is making use of bigger lots in trading just to make bigger money that is when it will be a bad idea and trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 39
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    Making big money with forex trading to me is not bad, there is nothing as bad I see in there, it will only be bad when we are going about it in the wrong way that is when it will be bad making money in forex. I mean when one is making use of bigger lots in trading just to make bigger money that is when it will be a bad idea and trade.
    We can grow our account consistently. For that there is need for a trader to learn and to develop his skills on trading. I swing till now between gains and losses and i can't have constant profits. Forex needs many skills, patience and knowledge and a will to bear all that risk.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulKartik View Post
    We can grow our account consistently. For that there is need for a trader to learn and to develop his skills on trading. I swing till now between gains and losses and i can't have constant profits. Forex needs many skills, patience and knowledge and a will to bear all that risk.
    So far the forex trader is well experienced, I see no obstacle to their earning in the market. This is the market that is full of benefits, and the way the trader plays around it with intelligence matter so well for the trader to have success in the market. Also, your psychological factors like patience, stability, discipline etc. and the skills you are using will prevent you form losing more. Make sure you are benefiting from management too, this will make your winning more than losing.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 337 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast