Making big money is good or bad? - Page 3
Page 3 of 337 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Making big money is good or bad?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8

Making big money is good or bad?

[lang=id]Some traders will say that greed is good. But that's actually what they are saying when they can make big ammount of money. Some traders will say that consistency is better so that simply means we won't earn big money but at the very least we have some consistency in making the money. Which one will be better in here?

1. Making big money means taking more risk.

All traders in this business already know that by taking lower risk you can survive even longer. But that is also the same thing like you didn't want to make too much money. Depending on the condition, there are traders that can earn under this circumtances but they can't become rich as well. Unless one have complete confidence in here, they shouldn't trade it big.

2. When i can success if i can't make big money in here?

Traders will always think about this twice i quess. Surely that by taking more risk in here then we will have a high chance to make the money. But that won't be everything in this business as well. Taking more risk will bring us to bigger ruin sometimes. Since automatically we will loss bigger in the end by trading bigger.

So both of them have their own good point and bad point as well. if you want to take the risk then it's good but make sure you're prepared to do so in order to get richer. you will decide your own risk in this business.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    i suppose there isn't any issue to create big bucks from forex currency trading simply because there isn't any restrict for this as well as so long as these people realize to maximise on their own along with nicely and never allow feeling perform the actual part in your mind, so it's secure to allow them to try to different together that simply take the danger to make big bucks however the feeling can there be as well as along with insufficient understanding,

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Quote Originally Posted by ihazr View Post
    i suppose there isn't any issue to create big bucks from forex currency trading simply because there isn't any restrict for this as well as so long as these people realize to maximise on their own along with nicely and never allow feeling perform the actual part in your mind, so it's secure to allow them to try to different together that simply take the danger to make big bucks however the feeling can there be as well as along with insufficient understanding,
    A good experience of forex will help to achieve big money target from forex, but you can't avoid your risk management and can't use high risk only in one single trade. No matter how much perfect knowledge you have, you have to use risk management always in your trading. I think professional trader's also follow the same they are very strict about their management and are able to gain big bucks with small percentage of risk.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    A good experience of forex will help to achieve big money target from forex, but you can't avoid your risk management and can't use high risk only in one single trade. No matter how much perfect knowledge you have, you have to use risk management always in your trading. I think professional trader's also follow the same they are very strict about their management and are able to gain big bucks with small percentage of risk.
    Experience is needed before we become good traders. newbies can take help from expert traders, new traders get a lot of necessary information from the experts but in my view the all the things can not be learned from experts, there are many things that trader need to learn by themselves.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 0
    All traders want to gain big amount of profit in their business, including in forex business. So, making big money is good thing as long as you don't suffer bigger losses than your profit. In trading, good traders are not only capable to gain big profits but also capable to limit the losses so the profit won't be drained too much with the losses and overall result is still profit. The most important is not only gaining big profits but how to gain consistent profit. if you can gain consistent profit then it is easier to improve the amount of profits step by step.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by lawners1791 View Post
    yes those as good trader decides of one with the chance on implementing of choice with the strategy on working with the customs of the details on terms with the plan to run with the projected range of times with the preferred on length with the series on sequence on managing requests to complete tatget as expending enough with the good exchange.
    Strategy and the planning on the market to decide buy sell poaition the trader should try to be carefl of it because it is not only see the market and trade it to get good income from it sure the trader also need to be careful and serious managing their accoubt to get good goal on market how they made profit and manage the loss befo they could change each market time and keep position well so there is no loss appear on their trading account on that time if there is no preparation.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204
    You know forex is all about money making or losing. So money is the main thing here. You can earn it fast or slow everything count at the end of a day/week/month. I think if you are trading with big money the risk you take should be very small. On the other hand many small investors love to take bigger risk so that they can earn more profit to make the account bigger. I just think no matter you earn big or small just make sure you are making steady progress in your trading and making money consistently.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    You think about big money imagine the 98 persen people in this world can not earn income well because forex trading nobody can make you earn profit in forex market so they should try what they understand if you just plan to earn but don't really earn from forex market they can start to lose profit in trading finally you are just losing before you quit so you get what they can not give you ib market is analysis you have to trade.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Yes that's possible big earning is not a big issue if we are following a good management with a proper risk and reward earning. For example if I am a long term trader and doing trading with good management then for sure by holding trades for a long time I can gain 1000 to 1200 pips easily. Risk and reward is that thing which will give us this type of bigger pips earning chance in forex.
    it is not use to my trading too, when traders make money in abundant, it will make the trader have more respect to the use of stop loss, since money will be sufficient to work for the stop loss and emotion will be very reduced. I can not think anything which is bad in making big money in forex market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 49
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    it is not use to my trading too, when traders make money in abundant, it will make the trader have more respect to the use of stop loss, since money will be sufficient to work for the stop loss and emotion will be very reduced. I can not think anything which is bad in making big money in forex market.
    Forex is very risky and I dont have any doubt every one needs stop loss here. Forex do not remain relaxed all the time, it also gives stress sometime because of the unknown losses, i think the trader can make it a relax market if they work hard and make good strategies which will make sure that the risk is minimum and profits are more probable.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by ANANDCHENNAI View Post
    Forex is very risky and I dont have any doubt every one needs stop loss here. Forex do not remain relaxed all the time, it also gives stress sometime because of the unknown losses, i think the trader can make it a relax market if they work hard and make good strategies which will make sure that the risk is minimum and profits are more probable.
    yes, the placement of stop loss will limit the chance of making traders to loss all the money, so far there is still liquidity in the market, the stop loss will be hit and the trade closed. the only think which will make the stop loss make traders lose too much money is when traders has used huge lot to trade on big leverage.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 337 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast