Making big money is good or bad? - Page 331
Page 331 of 337 FirstFirst ... 231281321327328329330331332333334335 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 3365

Thread: Making big money is good or bad?

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8

Making big money is good or bad?

[lang=id]Some traders will say that greed is good. But that's actually what they are saying when they can make big ammount of money. Some traders will say that consistency is better so that simply means we won't earn big money but at the very least we have some consistency in making the money. Which one will be better in here?

1. Making big money means taking more risk.

All traders in this business already know that by taking lower risk you can survive even longer. But that is also the same thing like you didn't want to make too much money. Depending on the condition, there are traders that can earn under this circumtances but they can't become rich as well. Unless one have complete confidence in here, they shouldn't trade it big.

2. When i can success if i can't make big money in here?

Traders will always think about this twice i quess. Surely that by taking more risk in here then we will have a high chance to make the money. But that won't be everything in this business as well. Taking more risk will bring us to bigger ruin sometimes. Since automatically we will loss bigger in the end by trading bigger.

So both of them have their own good point and bad point as well. if you want to take the risk then it's good but make sure you're prepared to do so in order to get richer. you will decide your own risk in this business.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    Having such aspiration to make bigger profits here is good and can also be motivating for us to work hard and see we can come up with the very best result for ourselves. Earning good money from this business is important and building a strong trade will equally give traders the opportunity to manage their investment and see that profits would be made. The plan is to make money and if we can have the ability to earn here we will have the possible approach to keep winning.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthred View Post
    Having such aspiration to make bigger profits here is good and can also be motivating for us to work hard and see we can come up with the very best result for ourselves. Earning good money from this business is important and building a strong trade will equally give traders the opportunity to manage their investment and see that profits would be made. The plan is to make money and if we can have the ability to earn here we will have the possible approach to keep winning.
    The aspiration of making big money in the market is good, but the approach at which the trader is looking for the making of the big money matters. The traders which will be trading the market with forceful mindset of making the big money might not make it, those traders will only be trading under emotions, this will not produce any good results for the trader in the end.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Krosneles View Post
    Making big money is good always. But new traders do not have to dream that with 100 dollars deposit it is possible to make thousands in short time and using big leverage. Market will punish such gamblers. If trader wants to earn big money so he must have big deposit. There all risk and money management rules will be respected.
    I love to make big money in forex field, I have not come here to waste my time. For the forex traders who are trading with big investment, their success will be faster than the traders who are trading with small investment. So, for forex traders to take a risk who will make them stabilize is a great thing, and when it is achieved, the trader could go back to trade with a very low risk. No matter the plans too, we should make sure we do not trade aggressively.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I love to make big money in forex field, I have not come here to waste my time.
    we all are here to earn some big profit but this is not good, this is possible no doubt but for this we need to wait for some big time, if we wait for more and more time we can easily gain green pips because with this wait market clearly tell us where it can go, so make sure you people uses some proper analysis and management both things are necessary, if we are just trying to earn big without learning so this is not possible actually

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 6
    big money is possible for us if we gain experience, if we do not have proper experience we can not gain money here, actually small profit is possible for us easily but big profit is possible if we work hard, if our experience level is high so our income is high but if we do not have good experience then we can lose here. so our profit is totally based on our experience level, smaller money is possible for normal traders but with high level of experience we can do both

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    big money is possible for us if we gain experience, if we do not have proper experience we can not gain money here
    Experience no doubt have been so helpful and have given traders the best possible means to build a working system in forex. It's good to be thinking about making good profits here because for most traders it's where they drive motivation to trade better and have the possible ability to keep earning. I always think that learning better will improve us and if we can have a plan to manage risk there is nothing we cant really achieve or make from this trading.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    Experience no doubt have been so helpful and have given traders the best possible means to build a working system in forex. It's good to be thinking about making good profits here because for most traders it's where they drive motivation to trade better and have the possible ability to keep earning. I always think that learning better will improve us and if we can have a plan to manage risk there is nothing we cant really achieve or make from this trading.
    Yes with experience we are expected to build up our trading system and implement it rightly with a calm and clear mind. Risk management is an important element of a trading system that has to be carefully taken care of and traders should give up the desire for fast profits. We need to trade in such a way that our risk is low and our profit possibility is higher than that of losing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by touqir View Post
    big money is possible for us if we gain experience, if we do not have proper experience we can not gain money here, actually small profit is possible for us easily but big profit is possible if we work hard, if our experience level is high so our income is high but if we do not have good experience then we can lose here. so our profit is totally based on our experience level, smaller money is possible for normal traders but with high level of experience we can do both
    Having experience is so good, it is one opportunity for traders to be earning big. The experience will make traders to trade what they know, and the experienced traders will not be gambling in the market. The issue of making it big in the market is not only about the experience of traders, there is more to it in the sense that the trader will never attain that success without a good handling and plan by that trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    Forex traders are nothing without experience, experience is the best teacher, this is what i know that will make sure that forex traders are doing things correctly. We can make as much as we want with experience, and we can lose without experience, that calls for the regular practice of forex traders, that is what i know that keeps trader to be trading to gain huge money in whom they will not risk for too much.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    everyone want to earn here big i also want to earn big but we choose a wrong path, i believe we can earn some good profit but with this we required two things: one is time and other one is experience if we have both we can do good if we have one we can not do well, so both things are necessary in trading, make sure you give it time and you trade with experience, whenever we make some big targets which we can not achieve that is wrong

Not allowed!

Page 331 of 337 FirstFirst ... 231281321327328329330331332333334335 ... LastLast