Making big money is good or bad? - Page 2
Page 2 of 337 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Making big money is good or bad?

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 8

Making big money is good or bad?

[lang=id]Some traders will say that greed is good. But that's actually what they are saying when they can make big ammount of money. Some traders will say that consistency is better so that simply means we won't earn big money but at the very least we have some consistency in making the money. Which one will be better in here?

1. Making big money means taking more risk.

All traders in this business already know that by taking lower risk you can survive even longer. But that is also the same thing like you didn't want to make too much money. Depending on the condition, there are traders that can earn under this circumtances but they can't become rich as well. Unless one have complete confidence in here, they shouldn't trade it big.

2. When i can success if i can't make big money in here?

Traders will always think about this twice i quess. Surely that by taking more risk in here then we will have a high chance to make the money. But that won't be everything in this business as well. Taking more risk will bring us to bigger ruin sometimes. Since automatically we will loss bigger in the end by trading bigger.

So both of them have their own good point and bad point as well. if you want to take the risk then it's good but make sure you're prepared to do so in order to get richer. you will decide your own risk in this business.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Making big money is bad. By making big money you will be covetous. You will be impatient. You will be restless. 30% profit is the best profit. I do not want more than this. I want survive in the forex market for a long time. So, I want to be safe in forex business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonia View Post
    Making big money is bad. By making big money you will be covetous. You will be impatient. You will be restless. 30% profit is the best profit. I do not want more than this. I want survive in the forex market for a long time. So, I want to be safe in forex business.
    there is nothing bad in making big money, it is the approach of making it that we can judge as the trader of the market. There are some traders that would be making the big money successfully, and they will have the nice approach to working with it and get the nice return they want from the market. It is good to account for your plans and tactics.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 100
    Given: 57
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    there is nothing bad in making big money, it is the approach of making it that we can judge as the trader of the market. There are some traders that would be making the big money successfully, and they will have the nice approach to working with it and get the nice return they want from the market. It is good to account for your plans and tactics.
    Yes people are successful and earn big profits. But the point is they dont earn big profits with big risk but they have big skills and also a big capital to trade. Once we have these, then Forex is best for the living and for a earning source forex business seems to be the best alternative to the job, that is why forex is becoming more popular in new generation.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    Yes people are successful and earn big profits. But the point is they dont earn big profits with big risk but they have big skills and also a big capital to trade. Once we have these, then Forex is best for the living and for a earning source forex business seems to be the best alternative to the job, that is why forex is becoming more popular in new generation.
    I agree,I think successful trader never trade with bigger lot sizes, the market is very deceptive and we cannot really outsmart the market by trading bigger lot size, maybe we can be successful at the start but at the end we will suffer those huge loses, having good trading skills and a bigger capital will give us a good chance of being consistent profitable.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by shivanandfx View Post
    It is not a bad thing to earn big money, it is the way the trader is earning the money that matter, if the trader have his own trading plan in the way that would bring justification of earning safely, then the trader should go ahead. There are lots of traders that ahs being earning big without any issue, so far they protect the account with good management.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is not a bad thing to earn big money, it is the way the trader is earning the money that matter, if the trader have his own trading plan in the way that would bring justification of earning safely, then the trader should go ahead. There are lots of traders that ahs being earning big without any issue, so far they protect the account with good management.
    Yes that's possible big earning is not a big issue if we are following a good management with a proper risk and reward earning. For example if I am a long term trader and doing trading with good management then for sure by holding trades for a long time I can gain 1000 to 1200 pips easily. Risk and reward is that thing which will give us this type of bigger pips earning chance in forex.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 21
    Making money is really a good thing after all what is life when we can't make good amount of money. we need money to be able to take care of our needs and also other important things in life.

Therefore to me making money is the basic thing that one needs in life and so therefore in forex we thus can make that amount of money that we want, all that we need is that we need to be skilled and well experienced and we need to know that it takes more time before earnings is been made, therefore learning and patient is needed.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    yes making big money those to had as involving the details on customs with the basics on reference as trader to enter with the good occupation of expends as having with the backup of resources with the supports on challenging requests on managing orders with the terms to complete on delivering results by the return on decision to commit with the manage of the good trading works of the good jobs.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    [lang=ar]I thin the forex trading is high risky business and the risk factor in the forex trading is high as compared to profit so i think the forex trading is high risky but if you have the proper knowledge of the trading and have the practice of demo then you will earn the huge money with the forex trading.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Making big money can not be bad, so far traders can make the money on the account which is provable by himself. The way the money is being made can be questioning some times, that is what i know, in the making of the money, Risking big or small is not of good concern, so far the trader is not risking heavily.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 337 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast