Making big money is good or bad? - Page 102
Page 102 of 337 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 3368

Thread: Making big money is good or bad?

Well, if we are been able to make the big amount of money after due process has been taken, in the sense that we took good risk management we also do make sure that we have not taken trades without analysing also known as gambling, then to me there is nothing wrong about it, I just do feel that we can still make some good amount of money from the market doing the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Well, if we are been able to make the big amount of money after due process has been taken, in the sense that we took good risk management we also do make sure that we have not taken trades without analysing also known as gambling, then to me there is nothing wrong about it, I just do feel that we can still make some good amount of money from the market doing the right thing.
    Making a big ammount of money is very hard indeed and we will become even greedier during the progress of it. Many traders do not make any good analysis and they can make money based on luck. Just because of that, they become too greedy in return and they keep trading without analysis. This is a bad habit we need to think especially after luckily make some big money.

Quote Originally Posted by Ovi05 View Post
    money is the most important thing in this world so if you have lot of money then you can living well and that is why everybody like big money.greed is really bad but i want to say limitation of greed is really necessary in any business.if you do not have any big target then you never go ahead.lot of trader loss because of greed but i think the main enemy is lack of knowledge.so if we have good knowledge and practice then greed help us to earn big money.
    actually you are very correct friend and and everybody started this kind of business because they want money and the worst thing most of them ever does is trading while having greedy mind and its always a killer in trading but if we can trade without being greedy we can make good out of it,also if we can have enough knowledge we can make good profit because without knowledge we cant do anything in the best way so its always very important to to look for enough knowledge and also doing much practice

Banned
    There is nothing bad in making big amount of money in forex trading I see it as a good potential business and I know that now that I am learning, if I should be able to learn and gain full knowledge on how the market works, that I can earn from it a great deal so when that time comes I will see not bad thing in it.

Banned
    The idea of trading is not just to make money but to make big money. We all want to see ourselves make good and great unlimited income with forex and it will be a good one if we don't give up and always work hard to see we achieve our goals right here. Making good income from forex is my goals here and I know that with patience in learning, I will develop to have better strategy that will help my dreams become a reality.

Trader
    Making money is good habit and we should continue this habit with proper planning and positive attitude, I would also like to say that forex is good rewarding business and we should learn from all sources and should also learn from the loss in order to get the fruitful result.

Banned
    The purpose of I being into the market is the aim to make money from it and if I should learn and understand on how the business works I am sure that we will be able to make huge big amount of money from it, therefore to make money from forex trading is pretty much about learning with that been said anyone with the good knowledge earns more.

Trader
    Very bad and we should avoid to make big profit, forex is a business where reasonable profit according to our investment is possible but expecting huge amount can be dangerous and we might face the terrible situation, we should always perform the careful trade for efficient survival.

Quote Originally Posted by D'mastermind View Post
    The purpose of I being into the market is the aim to make money from it and if I should learn and understand on how the business works I am sure that we will be able to make huge big amount of money from it, therefore to make money from forex trading is pretty much about learning with that been said anyone with the good knowledge earns more.
    That is right , Forex trading is a real business and have the potential to earn unlimited profit. But however the trading will definitely experience a loss, its will be done at any trading aspect , including forex trading , but in here we expect more profits than loss to bring an income for us.

While in fact some say forex trading is an investment for preparing the trading with careful planning so as not expect to big profits, but some say that forex trading is business speculation because do not know the next price movement so that speculation is a best way for them to get big money , and I think it is fine . But clearly if we decide trading business then we must have the preparation and planning, not excepting of forex trading business.
    debian CopyFX . Shows the rating :
    #3092418 Fix-Cent ratings || # 2704573 Pro-Standard ratings

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    Very bad and we should avoid to make big profit, forex is a business where reasonable profit according to our investment is possible but expecting huge amount can be dangerous and we might face the terrible situation, we should always perform the careful trade for efficient survival.
    If you feel that making big money in forex is bad, then I guess that the aim of trading forex for the common trader should be in vain. I don't support this fact because the money to be made here is a tool of attraction for every trader in forex. It's because of the opportunity for us to make big money that's why am all attracted to forex and would see I can actualize big earnings and have better opportunity to become successful.

Page 102 of 337 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast